Author Topic: GTA IV Better than GTA V ?  (Read 6566 times)

Offline Hicham

• VIP
  • Score: 10910
  • She heard what he said and she had no regrets
Re: GTA IV Better than GTA V ?
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2017, 08:39:59 pm »
it's all bullshit, if you havent notice gta 5 has more details then any game in the world phisics drama everything is real in it
Wow You can fly bikes in GTA 5 Seems Realistic huh?
well, besides that but it's really cool
But your main point of argument was Realism so GTA 4 is better then
And Yaa How can you flip your car with just using left and right keys that is with front tyres??? In GTA 4 u can't
coz it's fun isn't it ?
I hope you find a love that's true so the morning light can shine on you.
I hope you find what you're looking for so your heart is warm forever more. cv?

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2017, 10:36:48 pm »
The Point of Realism Comes again you say GTA 5 is more realistic, HOW???
I disapprove your point.
GTA 4 still stands better

Offline HunterBC

• Score: Unknown
  • Entrepreneur by passion
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2017, 10:22:51 pm »
GTA5 is worth every single penny u pay for it.. it gives u loads and loads of content considering what u actually pay for it... Highly optimized and detailed game it is.. even if you are able to run samp on 80-100fps u would be able to run it smoothly around 27-35 fps on low settings.   Both Gta 4 and Gta 5 are not completely realistic kinda game(physics wise)... They are meant for fun,stunts,dm modes and storyline based in open world environment.. If you want realistic shooting experience then better go for AAA tactical shooter titles like Arma series.. I have played both games but i have to say Gta4 is a bit better in terms of physics and emotional realism... Gta 5 is still better in terms of Graphical upgradation,Driving and extremely detailed map... plus that socialclub and DLCs if you have purchased a legit copy.... weather sucks sometimes in gta 4 while its a big advantage in Gta5.. also there is vast difference between modders community for gta 4 and gta5 because of the  blooming MP integration of GTA 5.   
~BAtMan

Offline Vishwas

• VIP
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2017, 08:38:55 pm »
These types of video come with ever game series now and then,I saw a similar one for Mafia 2 is better than Mafia 3.

In case of gta 4 vs gta 5 I agree some parts of gta 4 have been given more details but to sum up entirely on those parts is wrong.

This video series kinda sums up why gta 5 can't be matched in term of attention to detail and realism.

https://youtu.be/3kDVwRyCq0s
Wooho! I'm a Rebel just for kicks, kicking it like it's 1966!

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2017, 05:28:48 am »
It's been 5 years less or more GTA V is in top 10 games which solded more than other's in weak and it will be in it.Also it's one of the best game in the whole history of gaming,it includes high graphic,new vehicles,new guns,etc.Most of people now play GTA Online because of it's DLC's.Every new DLC that Rockstar will make is better than the old ones.When Rockstar touches sth,that thing will become gold
Yes GTA IV was realism,we can say VERY realism.Vehicle handlings were different from old GTA's,the animations were more realism but it's all about us if we like a realism game or not.But in other cases GTA 4 is a great game with a great story of Niko Bellic  :)
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2017, 05:01:32 pm »

i can say GTA IV can be more realistic than V but its because some people were complaining on community's forum about some stuffs like getting out of windows every time you crash your car and more stuffs like that,
adding to that GTA V has better graphic and better game experience than IV's. GTA V is always getting updates and new stuffs

but problem is if you dont have friends to play with you wont enjoy the game, but atleast in GTA V u can Try FiveM and check comminty servers

Offline Matt

• Polski American
  • VIP
  • Score: 1564
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2017, 07:29:10 pm »
GTA 5 is totally better than GTA IV. Yea the story was great in 4 but what matters is the visual appearance which attracts people into the game. GTA IV has one of the worst PC ports in GTA history with a buggy interface and everything. And the graphics in that game were pretty bad compared to other games. Look at 5, beautiful map, graphics are wonderful, they took their time with the PC port and it's a great game.

RD og, Ex Admin. Been playing PTP since 2011 (Tenshi's PTP, not Jonne's)

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2017, 09:45:48 am »
>Video clearly states it's not about completely about realism, and points out GAMEPLAY value along with minor details. Like Physics, gunfight, AI, melee combat, controls, interiors, multiplayer freedom,etc.

Admits GTA 5 has the obvious advantages for being a 2013 game as compared to a 2008 one.

>People argue GTA5 is better cuz superior graphics and completely ignore to argue upon the things shown in the Video which is presented here in this post as the main evidence and are inserting the typical normie point of ''IV has better 'story' but V is overall better''

KEK
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 09:47:21 am by Lohit_The_Noob »
%

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2017, 06:43:47 pm »
Funny fact that i never played gta series games but 3rd series (3, vc, sa).
When i was like 8 y.o, was watching some dude playing gta 2 (or 1) and was wondering "wtf am i looking at"?
So, started to play gta from gta 3 and stopped at SA. And do not know why, maybe because of shitty pc, maybe not even interested.
But the point is that even gta 3 was "realistic" on its own way. Like every game is it only a simulation of reality physics, so it is no point for me to discuss which simulation is better.
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Haunter

• VIP
  • Score: 65001
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2017, 12:28:43 am »
it's all bullshit, if you havent notice gta 5 has more details then any game in the world phisics drama everything is real in it

Exactly, In my opinion, GTA V has better graphics than most other games.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 01:50:07 am by Haunter »

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2017, 03:00:06 pm »
I d pick Gta 5 for fps and graphic