Author Topic: Armor Campers  (Read 7308 times)

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
Re: Armor Campers
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2017, 08:25:48 am »
I never thought I'd say that but Aksel is right on this one.

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2017, 09:25:50 am »
Those guys are free all day long and closed themselves in home with the kingdom of empty pizza boxes towers.. They have so much time to stay in armor all day long, they have no target like as playing game mode. I have an hour per day to play game and I usually chase president, hunting enemies, but have no time to camp at armor.. Because it's such a waste of time.

My point is; if you have free time = camp at armor for easy kills. If you have no time = go after your kills...
My point would be; What is wrong with pizza?  ???

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2017, 09:51:59 am »
@Aksel ,I wanted too see people's opinions on this one. You might want to check out what i wrote again.

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2017, 11:50:26 am »
Armor fight's <3  8)
Ye 😊
Leave it as it is :D
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2017, 01:21:00 pm »
Stand lil away n nade them mofos n quickly run away before they see you

Offline Sebastian

• 👌👈👅😈👌👈
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2017, 01:41:05 pm »
i can't understaned you. last year you were complaining about rules preventing you from armor camping. later on
i don't think so.
this kind of behaviour is a bit useless for such situation.
and who are you?
Fimpen's twin, as you can see....

🐯🐰🐼🐸🐵

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2017, 03:28:25 pm »
What's the point of this topic? To assert yourself at the expense of the others? To find scapegoats? Look at my subscription, everything is written there. Should I remind you all that it was a favourite entertainment of civilians in Las Venturas (especially for RD) to camp at the pirate ship with nades for hours? Or about the constant situational camping on all maps before Tenshi and Lacerta came up with a anti-camping rule? Most of the regulars took part in it in one or another way.

The armour spawn camping problem is solved (regards, Altus the Retarded Admin). Anyone can take armour without a fight if he wants it since there are at least 3 spawns on each map. So, fighting there is a matter or personal choice now, not a demand (like it was two years ago when Litt and I were forced either to go without armour or to engage a superior force of VIPs at the only spawn point). It has a relation to the gamemode, as the cops and the terrorists bind each other from the job of protecting and attacking the president respectively, making it easier for the other members of the team.

Let people play as they want until it doesn't break rules or cause disbalance. Don't look for reasons to humiliate others. It is low.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2017, 04:02:43 pm »
..and who are you?

Took the words outta my mouth Lmfao.
%

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2017, 04:39:40 pm »
Quote from: Sebastian

Everything i see is a world first class elite level idiot

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2017, 04:41:40 pm »
What's the point of this topic? To assert yourself at the expense of the others? To find scapegoats? Look at my subscription, everything is written there. Should I remind you all that it was a favourite entertainment of civilians in Las Venturas (especially for RD) to camp at the pirate ship with nades for hours? Or about the constant situational camping on all maps before Tenshi and Lacerta came up with a anti-camping rule? Most of the regulars took part in it in one or another way.

The armour spawn camping problem is solved (regards, Altus the Retarded Admin). Anyone can take armour without a fight if he wants it since there are at least 3 spawns on each map. So, fighting there is a matter or personal choice now, not a demand (like it was two years ago when Litt and I were forced either to go without armour or to engage a superior force of VIPs at the only spawn point). It has a relation to the gamemode, as the cops and the terrorists bind each other from the job of protecting and attacking the president respectively, making it easier for the other members of the team.

Let people play as they want until it doesn't break rules or cause disbalance. Don't look for reasons to humiliate others. It is low.
Yes,camping there as civilian wearing a lot of bombs can be fun. But,one dude was staying at LV Pirate Ship,as a cop for 2 fucking hours.
I was like,dude gaming isn't for you.

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2017, 06:22:34 pm »
Yes,camping there as civilian wearing a lot of bombs can be fun. But,one dude was staying at LV Pirate Ship,as a cop for 2 fucking hours.
I was like,dude gaming isn't for you.

I still don't get why it is of your business. If a person enjoys spending an afternoon camping at armor, I care as little as I would if that person was punching a random fence for hours. I can still take armor somewhere else and not fight with them as long as I don't want to... And as it makes them happy and doesn't have an impact anyone's experience, I don't see a reason to change it.

PS: Are you sure Off-topic is the correct board? For me, this looks very PlanB-related  ::)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 06:25:28 pm by Mia »
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Haunter

• VIP
  • Score: 65001
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2017, 08:04:10 pm »
Those guys are free all day long and closed themselves in home with the kingdom of empty pizza boxes towers.. They have so much time to stay in armor all day long, they have no target like as playing game mode. I have an hour per day to play game and I usually chase president, hunting enemies, but have no time to camp at armor.. Because it's such a waste of time.

My point is; if you have free time = camp at armor for easy kills. If you have no time = go after your kills...

This is what you call decency. As well as a perfect explanation

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2017, 10:46:00 pm »
The armour spawn camping problem is solved (regards, Altus the Retarded Admin).
Don`t be too cocky. You are only one of them.
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2017, 11:29:09 pm »
@Mia , what is wrong with you? Take a chill pill.

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2017, 12:31:01 pm »
@Mia , what is wrong with you? Take a chill pill.
Poor Her