Author Topic: Fuerza cataluña  (Read 6308 times)

Offline Blitz

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Fuerza cataluña
« on: October 27, 2017, 06:37:48 pm »
Fuerzaaa

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
Re: Fuerza cataluña
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 08:09:07 pm »

« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 08:13:07 pm by Lohit_The_Noob »
%

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 08:32:08 pm »

You don't pay attention to news, do you?

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 08:37:40 pm »
Amigo,those actions will only lead to more violence and fights. But that's democratic. People's vote/freedom to choose what they want matters.

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 10:24:09 pm »

You don't pay attention to news, do you?

Unfortunately the circumstances didn't favor me to know what the topic means this time. :(

Can someone brief me or link me an English article so I can know? Translate isn't working for some reason.
%

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 11:13:30 pm »
Fuerzaaa

I don't think it works that simply, Blitz. Besides, separating the Catalonia from Spain won't be profitable for anyone nor for any of the parties of this conflict.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 11:15:06 pm by Skittles »

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72355
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2017, 12:07:52 am »
Can someone brief me or link me an English article so I can know? Translate isn't working for some reason.
If I'm not wrong, he was talking about something related to the independence of Catalunya (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41780116)

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2017, 01:10:24 am »
I don't think it works that simply, Blitz. Besides, separating the Catalonia from Spain won't be profitable for anyone nor for any of the parties of this conflict.

It's double standards, Skittles. When it suits the EU and USA interests, it's allowed for some regions to seceede. When it's about an EU member state, then it's not allowed. Rules don't apply to everyone, it seems

Offline Panal_Abeja

• VIP
  • Score: 8091
  • I'm not scared of you anymore! I'm a big boy now!
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2017, 03:29:53 am »
Todo vuelve, dentro de algunas décadas esto no servirá, pero bueno es su decisión.

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2017, 08:09:48 am »
Interest rules the world.

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2017, 10:19:38 am »
Territory does not belong to people, but to the country. That is a way to avoid conflicts.
Constitution is very clear - the only way for people to decide what to do with "territory" is a plebiscite for the whole county, not for the part.
When you are breaking this main law of constitution, bad things could happen.
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Sebastian

• 👌👈👅😈👌👈
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2017, 12:06:52 pm »
Spain dismissed Catalonia's president and Cabinet, and dissolved its Parliament on Friday hours after lawmakers in the autonomous region defied Madrid and voted to declare independence.

Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy called new elections and fired the Catalan police chief, as part of an unprecedented package of measures to seize control of the renegade administration in Barcelona...

He said the moves were needed to restore legality, after a political and constitutional crisis that has gripped the country for months.

Mr Rajoy said "we never wanted to come to this point", adding that his aim is "to return [Catalonia] to normality and legality as soon as possible".
Why our latino friends talk about Politics problems nowadays..  :'(
here.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 01:26:03 pm by Sebastian »

🐯🐰🐼🐸🐵

Offline style!

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2017, 04:58:03 pm »
Skitt ask me for my opinion so here I am.

Catalonia is a strong autonomous community, it has highest GDP in Spain. The return of money from Madrid (which collects the money) is less than the Catalonia generates. Maybe it wouldn't be profitable for Catalonia first months cause financial uncertainty but be sure it would change.

It's double standards, Skittles. When it suits the EU and USA interests, it's allowed for some regions to seceede. When it's about an EU member state, then it's not allowed. Rules don't apply to everyone, it seems
+1 Some countries are still working as an empire; they want to control the world.

Territory does not belong to people, but to the country. That is a way to avoid conflicts.
And what makes a country if it ain't its people?

Constitution is very clear - the only way for people to decide what to do with "territory" is a plebiscite for the whole county, not for the part.
It's about democracy not about laws. Laws have to be adapted to people needs. Anyways, why doesn't Spain accept neither a plebiscite for the whole county?

Spain dismissed Catalonia's president and Cabinet, and dissolved its Parliament on Friday hours after lawmakers in the autonomous region defied Madrid and voted to declare independence.

Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy called new elections and fired the Catalan police chief, as part of an unprecedented package of measures to seize control of the renegade administration in Barcelona...
What will happen if Catalonian independentists win again the new elections? Will they be fired again until Madrid win??

style_n_elegance

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2017, 05:44:47 pm »

Well, maybe other countries have double standards, but the government of Spain never recognized Kosovo and probably never will since otherwise it would make no sense not to recognize an hypothetical future independent Catalonia.

Skitt ask me for my opinion so here I am.

Catalonia is a strong autonomous community, it has highest GDP in Spain. The return of money from Madrid (which collects the money) is less than the Catalonia generates. Maybe it wouldn't be profitable for Catalonia first months cause financial uncertainty but be sure it would change.

+1 Some countries are still working as an empire; they want to control the world.

And what makes a country if it ain't its people?

It's about democracy not about laws. Laws have to be adapted to people needs. Anyways, why doesn't Spain accept neither a plebiscite for the whole county?

What will happen if Catalonian independentists win again the new elections? Will they be fired again until Madrid win??

Catalonia collects more money than it receives like any other major industrial region of any country. Madrid also collects much more money than we receive. And probably New York collects much more taxes than Alabama... and so on. Simply because the economic activities are never distributed equally all around the territory. In a hypothetical independent Catalonia, do you think the same problem wouldn't exist? Barcelona would collect most of the GDP, and other provinces like Lleida would be constantly receiving rather than giving.

Of course laws should be adapted to meet people demands and not the other way around. That's what the Parliament and the Senate are for. Those two institutions have the power to change the law and make any referendum political fórces demand. For the moment, neither the majority of these political forces that represent the majority of citizens has decided to do so. So I'd say law is already adapted to people demands.

If pro independence parties win the election, they will rule the regional government as they have been doing the last decade. They would only be stopped from doing so if they broke the law and disobeyed court orders. Please stop pretending the central government can 'fire' a regional government at will at any time.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline style!

• VIP
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2017, 12:03:37 pm »
Catalonia collects more money than it receives like any other major industrial region of any country. Madrid also collects much more money than we receive. And probably New York collects much more taxes than Alabama... and so on. Simply because the economic activities are never distributed equally all around the territory. In a hypothetical independent Catalonia, do you think the same problem wouldn't exist? Barcelona would collect most of the GDP, and other provinces like Lleida would be constantly receiving rather than giving.

Of course laws should be adapted to meet people demands and not the other way around. That's what the Parliament and the Senate are for. Those two institutions have the power to change the law and make any referendum political fórces demand. For the moment, neither the majority of these political forces that represent the majority of citizens has decided to do so. So I'd say law is already adapted to people demands.

If pro independence parties win the election, they will rule the regional government as they have been doing the last decade. They would only be stopped from doing so if they broke the law and disobeyed court orders. Please stop pretending the central government can 'fire' a regional government at will at any time.
This independence isn't only for economic reasons. Catalonia has its own culture, different to spanish.

And no, laws aren't adapted to people demands. You can see in past elections. The most voted parties on spain and Catalonia aren't the same, even opposed. Laws are adapted to spanish/castilian people, but forgot there is other political subjects with different ideology and needs.

style_n_elegance