Author Topic: Mafia: Game #3!  (Read 16993 times)

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
Re: Mafia: Game #3!
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2017, 11:44:19 am »
Another sanguineous sunrise has come, and the regulars, at their morning meeting, found out that Finisha. is missing. He was votebanned by the Intruguers during the night! What a loss for the server! Where was the Admin looking at? Let's hope that the mighty pWn warrior will find a safe heaven at another server, because this one has ended for him.

The Mod was checking one of the players tonight. After the check, the Mod knows: that player is not an intriguer.

Day 5, before midnight.

This day is very important for our regulars. They are only 8. There are still the Intriguers among them. The regulars have to hold a right decision today, or their world will be one step closer to its doom.

(Guideline: Finisha. was votebanned by the Intriguers, he leaves the game. The person the Mod was checking is not an intriguer. All of the players should post within 24 hours and optionally vote against someone.)
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2017, 02:41:29 pm »
/voteban Ege

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2017, 03:46:59 pm »
Pistol is the Mafia.
Pistol is the one who gives enough reasons and discuss but now in the aftermath of Finisha's Death, he is spreading his claws secretly.
From quite some time pistol is quiet
Hmm seems suspicious
/voteban Pistol biatch

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2017, 05:27:06 pm »
Voteban LPCOLTER u lil shit, u were the one who convinced me that Yash was mafia, and now you are the one who's voting for me, I understand your plan now, you are using us to win, get banned lier.

Offline MAR.

« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2017, 08:45:14 pm »
/voteban LpColTer!

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2017, 09:08:55 pm »
I'll vote for Pistol

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2017, 01:52:19 am »
/voteban Lpcolter

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2017, 06:29:35 am »
It's all clear now.
Moro and Yash wanted to ban off LP. LP waited and banned any potential supporters during the way as Mafia.(Skittles, etc)

However his overconfidence got him. I suspected him from the day he 'passed' after mourning Skittles.

He became overconfident yesterday and went for Moro after my blind vote(it was on purpose to confirm my suspicions)

He banned Fini(Anti Moro) just to avoid suspicion. He is gonna get Moro today as Mafia and to cover it up went after a random who had nothing to do with Moro.

This is Day4 if there are 3 Mafia left we all regulars are doomed unless we ban one of them. We NEED to act before it's too late.

Ban this traitor before it's too late!

/Voteban LPCOLTER
%

Offline Mive

• VIP
  • Score: 51529
  • [pWn]Makaveli
« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2017, 07:26:49 am »
Sorry Ege Ik were clanmates but I will  put you to sentence. You could have someone bond you.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2017, 02:58:31 pm »
Let's see who leaves the server today with a light hand of our regulars.
  • LPCOLTER - 4;
  • Ege - 2;
  • pistolstar - 2.

LPCOLTER is getting votebanned by our regulars. For them, it would be awesome if he was the last Insidious Intriguer remaining. This night will explain us if it is true or not.

Night 5

The Mod and the Admin should be well prepared to fulfill their duties. This night is very important. The Cabbalistic Leader, if he is still alive, will strike again!

(Guideline: the night has started and it will last 12 hours. The special characters should tell me the nicknames of those they wish to check/to protect/to kill. LPCOLTER got votebanned and he can post his final word; the others are silently sleeping.)

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2017, 05:23:44 pm »
Umm Aagh
You got me today But not the others.
Why?
You got tricked
You got fooled
You got scammed
Now all you do now is Voteban me.
Nice
Bye see ya
(Pistol,Crash beware of these peeps)

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2017, 05:37:44 pm »
The sun rose over another day on the server. The regulars found out that Quido was votebanned during the night. Now they are only 6.

As usually, in the morning they started a discussion in the VIP chat about the person they wish to voteban today, when all of a sudden pistolstar started a voting against Crash! Ege and Lohit_The_Noob supported him, and Crash got instantly votebanned. After a minute, MoroCCan$tAr and miVe75 met the same fate.

"I'd like to think", said Ege in the chat, "that the last thing that went through their head in a moment before the ban, was to wonder how the hell we ever got the best of them!"

The same day the Intriguers' crew gave Jonne an ultimatum: either he removes votebans, or they will ban every single player on the server. After a while, Jonne admitted that he was wrong adding this.

What a sweet and happy ending!

The game has ended and the Insidious Intriguers - the Cabbalistic Leader pistolstar and his assistants Ege and Lohit_The_Noob - won, all hail to them!
Thanks everyone for taking part, it was fun. :) You can find out the players' true roles at the first post of this topic. Also, People's Choice Award goes to Lohit_The_Noob for his detailed and convincing reasonings given to confuse everyone.