Author Topic: Whats the best Movie/Series you had ever watched that you'd suggest watching?  (Read 21750 times)

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
Recep Ivedik! Best movie ever!
Like as wtf, it was sitcom :D

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
Recep Ivedik! Best movie ever!

You really interested a turkish movies, carg ? And a recep ivedik is bad choice ahahahah
Nah not really, but this one in particular is very good when you're drunk or high.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104381
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
If you guys like action , robots, fighting:

I bring you Tom Cruise gay.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline JetPack

• VIP
  • Score: 8318
City of God (2002)

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
City of God (2002)
I watched that movie and the one of honest one which shows the real life so far.
I'll suggest you to watch kind of movie which based on true life and very honest one shows the real life with its all truth. Also this movie got from the Academy Award Nominated Writer of "City of God";
Elite Squad (aka Tropa de Elite) 2007 Movie.

Nostalgia..

Offline JetPack

• VIP
City of God (2002)
I watched that movie and the one of honest one which shows the real life so far.
I'll suggest you to watch kind of movie which based on true life and very honest one shows the real life with its all truth. Also this movie got from the Academy Award Nominated Writer of "City of God";
Elite Squad (aka Tropa de Elite) 2007 Movie.
I think I saw that movie once, I didn't finished it though. Maybe I will. Thanks for the suggestion. Anyway, is there a chance you know or could suggest like these types of "based on true events" films? I'm tired of Hollywood movies. Lol 

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
I think I saw that movie once, I didn't finished it though. Maybe I will. Thanks for the suggestion. Anyway, is there a chance you know or could suggest like these types of "based on true events" films? I'm tired of Hollywood movies. Lol
There will be some list on google for sure but I don't know yet, if you find please share here :D

Nostalgia..

Offline JetPack

• VIP
There will be some list on google for sure but I don't know yet, if you find please share here :D

Sure will, I also suggest y'all watch Quentin Tarantino films. Some might say he's overrated but hey he got some pretty good films if I do say so myself.

Offline s1MpLe

• VIP
  • I am Not a Pro.
Watch Lord of the rings movie series. :)