Author Topic: Recording tutorial for beginners  (Read 47240 times)

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
Re: Recording tutorial for beginners
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2020, 09:03:49 am »
Open the recorder from Administrator,it would be help u ig when u are recording.
and can u give us good Settings for OBS?
Alright, I'll send you the link that I'm currently using but you have to wait for me to send the link, I'm busy with something at the moment. Btw, it gives me 80-110 fps and I'm not sure about yours though.

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 136674
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2020, 09:06:52 am »
k

Offline HawayiJahz

• Mod
  • Score: 9813
  • Wanna get rammed?
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2020, 01:55:53 pm »
If you are a Windows 10 user like me, nothing beats XBOX Gamebar which is preinstalled with Windows for recording your gameplay as the video quality is excellent (1080p - 60fps), video size is bearable, and FPS drop to the best of my knowledge is minimal compared to other recorders that I have experimented with. Icing on the cake is the replay buffer which saves last x seconds of your gameplay (like OBS, Shadowplay) so you don't miss anything crucial. It's also worth mentioning that it requires literally no setting up unlike OBS or other recorders nor do you have to turn it on everytime you start your game.

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2021, 08:39:40 am »
This is nice, helped me with seting all of it up but idk is it only me but i cant see the pictures so maybe u should update them lel
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD