General > Mods

Fast Crosshair

(1/5) > >>

Finisher:
• Mod name: fast crosshair
• Link to the mod: https://gofile.io/d/iGWvZS
• Short description of what it does: removes the slight delay of the crosshair not being visible when aiming
• Extra comments/info:
made a vid for comparison, recorded a clip and shared with demo, the pro reminded me i should ask if its allowed or not first so here i am, no ban please i learn from my mistakes! demo for lvl 3

𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔:
shouldn't be disallowed after all its how good u can aim with crosshair or not  you will hit the same amount of shots you do without it appearing, mods with way more advantages were allowed so yeah why not

Finisher:
i mean the quarter of a second is necessary for a try hard like myself, maybe it doesnt fit well with the decision-making admins here we'll see

Deadman:
It is fast but very slight, let's say a fractions of milliseconds. I just wonder what reasons are we going to see in here to make it officially "Illegal". I would love to see the discussion here.

Zeta:
There is only 2 way
Admins dissallow it or allow it,so if they disallow this mod and other use,how they can undrestand?No way if that player dont record,the same thing i said about clear water Topic
So i let people use it :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version