Author Topic: [Added]Anti-team vehicle jack  (Read 9539 times)

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
[Added]Anti-team vehicle jack
« on: November 17, 2017, 01:42:47 pm »
Just wondering if we could get the same anti-jack system as President has,for all teams. (Don't know about civilians,this could be a problem).
This has been suggested before,i know that. This is "Grand Theft Auto",yes. This is also gamemode called "Team Deathmatch".
And there always has to be someone to jack my vehicle. They see it tuned,they jack it. It can get annoying sometimes,when you notice your team member on foot,far from vehicle spawns and you decide to give him a lift. He rather steal it like a complete jerk and leaving you there.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 03:46:59 pm by Jonne »

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
Re: Anti-team vehicle jack
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 03:06:56 pm »
There's a difference between you and that jerk
When that jerk gets the same treatment, he leaves the server but when you get it, you never give up
Team Jacking Should be allowed

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 03:19:46 pm »
As you said yourself it's called Grand Theft Auto for a reason. Jacking someone's vehicle (except President's of course) is no wrong in terms of this game. However if someone's jacking his teammate's vehicle constantly in order to prevent him to fight someone or get him killed he/she'll be punished

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 06:55:49 pm »
No.

We need team jacking to prevent dumb or inexperienced teammates from making the wrong decisions and driving the Presi straight into Terro spawn.

I am sure such situations happen often in the security class.
%

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2017, 01:09:07 am »
No.

We need team jacking to prevent dumb or inexperienced teammates from making the wrong decisions and driving the Presi straight into Terro spawn.

I am sure such situations happen often in the security class.
From my experience, it's usually me getting everyone in or on my car, then waiting for the last security person, who jacks me and drives off with half the security team to wherever the fuck he's going while I'm left with the President. It's even worse when you get jacked and the President goes with the moron who jacked you as he barrels straight into the terrorists. I think it should not be allowed between security, because it almost always fucks up what someone was planning when they get jacked. It's counterproductive and is often followed by the President dying much sooner than he would have otherwise.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2017, 01:42:03 pm »
-1. If you don't trust your teammate, don't put yourself in a situation when they can steal your car. This aspect should not be regulated by the Rules or scripts.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline YoMama

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2017, 09:47:30 am »
-1. If you don't trust your teammate, don't put yourself in a situation when they can steal your car. This aspect should not be regulated by the Rules or scripts.
I mean, that's great and all, but it seems like you're probably harming the President as a security if you are constantly jacking everyone else.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2017, 10:48:48 am »
You cannot jack the President's car anyways; as for the other cases, it is equally possible that jacking your teammate's car is essential to save the President.

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2017, 05:43:40 pm »
I'm not sure about this suggestion. It's reasonable to carjack a teammate when you're in the middle of nowhere and you know he isn't giving you a lift or he has no clue about where to go... But it can very often be detrimental for the goals of your own team, the most clear example is what YoMama explained.
Securities definitely shouldn't be allowed to carjack each other, as they have to cooperate and play together and effectively to achieve something. About the other teams, I would allow them to carjack each other as long as there aren't any enemies nearby. This means, as long as they aren't in a 'critical' or combat situation.
Anyways, before doing this, the problem of civilians abusing anti teamkill system to attack or avoid being damaged needs to be solved.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Barbarianking

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2017, 08:24:06 pm »

Offline Freckles

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2017, 06:08:14 am »

Offline Sebastian

• 👌👈👅😈👌👈
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2017, 02:14:13 pm »

🐯🐰🐼🐸🐵

Offline YoMama

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2017, 09:29:30 pm »
It's reasonable to carjack a teammate when you're in the middle of nowhere and you know he isn't giving you a lift or he has no clue about where to go...
So then you leave him in the middle of nowhere after he (probably) stopped to give you a ride? Sure, I think it should be allowed, but it's nasty. I only really jack teammates if I'm the President and I have no other option, or if they're teamkilling.

You cannot jack the President's car anyways; as for the other cases, it is equally possible that jacking your teammate's car is essential to save the President.
The problem is when the President is already in the car. A security shouldn't be able to jack another when the President is already in the passenger seat. It's basically equivalent to jacking the President.

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2017, 08:06:33 am »
/nojack command for president which applies to securities and cops.

%

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2017, 11:42:59 am »
The problem is when the President is already in the car. A security shouldn't be able to jack another when the President is already in the passenger seat. It's basically equivalent to jacking the President.
Oh, I obviously misunderstood you at first, sorry. Of course, I agree about it.