Author Topic: Mive for admin again!  (Read 13572 times)

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104381
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
Mive for admin again!
« on: April 27, 2020, 05:38:02 am »
Happy birthday Bugs Bunny and Portugues!

Nay yuor wishes become reality.

Note:This was actually a birthday topic , but has turned into a Mive.!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 08:27:12 am by cobby »
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 139242
Re: Mive for admin again!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2020, 06:37:41 am »
Happy birthday Bugs Bunny and Portugues!

Nay yuor wishes become reality.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2020, 10:35:35 am »
Happy bday Mive! That was really so sad to get reported by old clan mate with hateful behave. More sad part is you got demoted by the votes with current staff team members (not all staff, a few of them) trying to protect their castle walls by they just sit in the one step higher level.(She knows herself, she acted like a "you are not my level" whenever she got promoted to admin) wow what a success, hope you can keep looking PTP players by upper view for long time girl.

I was admin in PTP for like 10 years long. While in this time period, I didn't use my staff position to get an higher standard role compored to other players for once. Even not for once.

Current staff members should always remember this; You are here for players of PTP server. You can't act like wow you got admin and you got so higher than others. No, that's wrong. Stop acting like a prime ministery. You are almost 3000 hours played in this server, for god's sake. This is game and you staff members got picked for to keep this server clean from hackers. Not acting like "I'm admin, I'm the king, lick my ass".

I've no hate, but this is what I see. Clear and true without any selfish comment. Current staff team needs to solve this ego problem asap.

In other case, what the actual fuck of logic is this: A regular PTP Player uses cheat on purpose, killing all with his advantage, then he gets unbanned soon. But a regular PTP admin does a single mistake and gets demote in right after the report. This is sick.

Current Staff Team is worse since 2006. Not with the actions they take on hackers. Every admin MUST ban hackers. But their behave like god. Like as "lick my ass kid", yeah we have many kids playing right now and they loves to do it.  In old PTP whenever some asslicker trying to asslick, some of staff were making fun of those asslickers so hard and then they had honest act to say "fk off". But now all I see is those admins likes those asslickers so much and enjoy it, they let them asslick more and more. Fking ego chasers. YOU ARE NOT HONEST current staff team. (Not all staff, few of them, you know yourselves).

It was better when Friauf, Pino was around, even Tenshi & Lacerta had some balls to act honest. Staff team, most of you acting fake at all. No honest... You smile to your buddy today and then you talk trash behind him another day. This is what current staff team is. I remind you, this words not for all staff members. Just for few of them.

(Remember; fking   2    0    0    6   ,   14 years spent in this server.)

Grabs popcorn and waits for replies... Yeah some useless brain owners gonna troll over here, I welcome you all
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 10:42:58 am by COBRA »

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline fish_sheep

• Score: 16321
  • I love fishes and sheeps <3.
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2020, 10:52:15 am »
Happy bday Mive! That was really so sad to get reported by old clan mate with hateful behave. More sad part is you got demoted by the votes with current staff team members (not all staff, a few of them) trying to protect their castle walls by they just sit in the one step higher level.(She knows herself, she acted like a "you are not my level" whenever she got promoted to admin) wow what a success, hope you can keep looking PTP players by upper view for long time girl.

I was admin in PTP for like 10 years long. While in this time period, I didn't use my staff position to get an higher standard role compored to other players for once. Even not for once.

Current staff members should always remember this; You are here for players of PTP server. You can't act like wow you got admin and you got so higher than others. No, that's wrong. Stop acting like a prime ministery. You are almost 3000 hours played in this server, for god's sake. This is game and you staff members got picked for to keep this server clean from hackers. Not acting like "I'm admin, I'm the king, lick my ass".

I've no hate, but this is what I see. Clear and true without any selfish comment. Current staff team needs to solve this ego problem asap.

In other case, what the actual fuck of logic is this: A regular PTP Player uses cheat on purpose, killing all with his advantage, then he gets unbanned soon. But a regular PTP admin does a single mistake and gets demote in right after the report. This is sick.

Current Staff Team is worse since 2006. Not with the actions they take on hackers. Every admin MUST ban hackers. But their behave like god. Like as "lick my ass kid", yeah we have many kids playing right now and they loves to do it.  In old PTP whenever some asslicker trying to asslick, some of staff were making fun of those asslickers so hard and then they had honest act to say "fk off". But now all I see is those admins likes those asslickers so much and enjoy it, they let them asslick more and more. Fking ego chasers. YOU ARE NOT HONEST current staff team. (Not all staff, few of them, you know yourselves).

It was better when Friauf, Pino was around, even Tenshi & Lacerta had some balls to act honest. Staff team, most of you acting fake at all. No honest... You smile to your buddy today and then you talk trash behind him another day. This is what current staff team is. I remind you, this words not for all staff members. Just for few of them.

Grabs popcorn and waits for replies... Yeah some useless brain owners gonna troll over here, I welcome you all

lol.
U got baat. EZ

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2020, 10:54:13 am »
Happy birthday fellas.

#mive_the_admin
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2020, 11:06:20 am »
Lol you guys have it wrong , it's not moved bday or something.
It's just a topic name joke "classic".
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2020, 11:22:09 am »
It's not about mive, it's about staff I write cobby.. If you read it.

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Julie

• VIP
  • Score: 17222
  • Change your thoughts and you change your world.
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2020, 11:32:15 am »
Happy birthday

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2020, 11:47:48 am »
Happy Birthday!
#BringBackMive

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2020, 01:37:42 pm »
It's not about mive, it's about staff I write cobby.. If you read it.
I read it even more carefully than everyone,
at first line there is a "hbd mive" thing.

PS: BriNg Bak Maivveee

meow
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 02:42:09 pm by cobby »

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 46763
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2020, 06:03:26 pm »
Cobby is drunk at milk

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2020, 08:07:02 pm »

Well, first things first - WHAT MIVE DID WAS WRONG !!! you cannot justify it in any way... always remember with power comes responsibility, you cannot justify thAt he has done so much for the server and all so let him give a pass . It was his mistake to act childish ..he did abuse his power to gain an advantage over a regular one. Here the point is above "old clanmate " and betrayal bullshit, the thing is to set an ideal, if you do wrong you will get punished no matter if you are admin, mod, regular or a newbie ....if you do wrong you get the punishment it's like deterrence for other admins as well .' a true democracy ' .

Let's suppose , if mive's action was ignored then ... this was like an encouragement for other admins/players and as well as for Mive too ...actually it was a good step! and the staff who voted against are I believe they have a sheer sense of judgement.

We all here because of Tenshi and his mischievous friend who dint give a shit about rules ..actually!
they were like - hey! we are admins here, we can do anything we want ...don't you think so? 

+ We know you have been here since 2006 ...you need not keep us reminding it every time?  Also, it's for everyone who thinks they are here before anyone else blah blah so they are 'higher' and others are 'low'

Act mature! at least you shouldn't be justifying this case, you were the last person I was expecting to justify this and again if you are going to attack me going personal on this then I pity you bruh.

In conclusion ! I think mive , did a good job .. he did a mistake, he accepted it and resigned! That's what a dignified person should do !

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2020, 08:35:10 pm »
Jeez what this simple birthday topic has turned into.
The posts should've been 'hbd guys' it was that simple.

Cobby is drunk at milk
And you bet your life on that  :D

Offline Menace

• VIP
  • Score: 121562
  • Menace 2 Society
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2020, 08:46:35 pm »
Its not like mive is the only admin who does that O.o
*cough* altus

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2020, 08:51:22 pm »
Its not like mive is the only admin who does that O.o
*cough* altus
But in Mive's brief time span, he actually milled that he is the best admennn

Uhuuuuu