Author Topic: Mive for admin again!  (Read 13276 times)

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Mive for admin again!
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2020, 12:51:49 pm »
See here, I agree 100 percent with what COBRA just mentioned. He surely did state the TRUTH, It was mentioned that I had resigned from the staff but no, unfortunately, I was given an option to however avoid the 'stigma' around a demotion, which was able to resign myself. I was one of the most active community members playing. Especially when totaling almost thousands of bans and keeping the sever out of harm's way. There is zero appreciation of senior admins/members and they expect to get something in return.

It felt so wrong seeing some staff members to not offer some support while who knows the reasons behind it. However, on the other hand, some admins have 0 clue of what's actually going on, and that are obviously they're kept in the dark, I guess the case was the same with other admins too. And this miscommunication is the exact reason why things like this happen... I mean seriously, whose dumb idea is that, to keep these things in secret all of a sudden.

I guess they don’t deserve me there, they are good with Mia and Altus, actually, Finisher may be fitting now for that admin team, full of trash. And to Altus_Demens you can keep you’re constant negativity and sarcasm that you're bringing, distancing yourselves from regular players, always looking down on them with such a pathetic behavior where it all comes down to ego measurements is not very nice. And speaking apart of that log you gave that should be restricted to admins only wait to go pal.

Sorry to say this, but you got no room to talk here like that. Don’t blame your fault on Mia Altus Finisha or anyone. YOU fucked up big time. YOU are responsible for your actions. No matter what your motive is, no matter how long u have been an admin or how important you are, you as an admin should follow rules just like we all should do. There is no exception. To bad you got caught by Finisha. Now accept the punishment and move on.

Simple.

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2020, 01:22:35 pm »
I am not sure whether I should say it is funny or grotesque when I think about what you are doing, Mive. Stop fooling players around, there is no 'dark', nor any 'miscommunication'. The case is pretty simple: you have abused admin commands, unfortunately for you, it was spotted and recorded by a player. You knew the rules.

While keeping on throwing mad on a staff team, do not forget that this is the very same team you have been an active part for the last 3 years (14.04.2017-24.04.2020). You suddenly discover some 'numerous reasons for what's exactly wrong with the PTP staff team'. I can not remember you finding any of them a month ago or earlier for the whole admin term of yours. I do not think there were any while you still had access to admin 'privileges' and commands. As I understand, when you were a part of this - as you called - 'circus', you also had the main goal of 'exaggerating every little possible thing, to making very constructive replies a pain to read, like who is going to have endless confrontations for the same reason over and over'? I think you did since you have never voiced any problem with this across the team.

What made me reply here is the fact of you requesting removing the screenshot posted by Altus, presenting that you have already been warned by Jonne for abusing admin commands to evade a death. I do not think it is fair. Especially, when you expect the team not to act after seeing these messages of yours, containing a large amount of untrue information, aimed at creating a false image of yourself being a victim of this situation. No, Mive, the victim is ADEMADEM, who you have killed after abusing admin commands, and the rest of the players who you have let down by doing it.

I urge you to behave with class and end this farce.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104381
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2020, 07:58:27 am »
@ Skittles and StuLenS - You guys got it wrong all he is trying to say is the way of the staff being hired and fired is wrong and not right.

He is determined on , that the staff team is
badly treated. For only upon him.

"They keep who they like, They dump who they hate"

Circus? He is right as you guys were hired like that.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2020, 12:39:16 am »
Damn cobby's throwing bombs here. Jeez that was good

And I don't know what the fuck happened and I don't care because this whole administration thing is a motherfucking shit. They like demoting admins that show their potential and others burn, they creates hate, makes an opportunity to overthrow others. I think that's bullshit. First Cobra and now Mive. Haters must cut their dicks and rub it hard in Their own asses.

Smile motherfucking haters!

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2020, 08:06:21 am »
@ Skittles and StuLenS - You guys got it wrong all he is trying to say is the way of the staff being hired and fired is wrong and not right.

So that’s a good reason to abuse admin power to you? Are we now abusing power or hacking, just because we are mad about something? That’s kindergarten mindset, but seems like you are truly in that kindergarten age, since u still don’t get it.

@Haseeb just stay back and say nothing, do us all this favor, thx.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104381
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2020, 08:13:15 am »
Just got another notice on when Mive answered/stated "miscommunication".
It's true as  you guys presented him hate.

You guys were like:-
Mive: *doing his administrator duty in peace*

Hate(other admins) has joined the game.

Mive in admin chat: hey other staff  members :).

Hate: Surprise Motha Fuqa.

The End.

@Skittles your answer reply was wrong.

How could he voice a problem across the the staff when he is being hated and forced to leave this staff "team".
Yes very great staff "team" in which Mive was -_-.

So that’s a good reason to abuse admin power to you?  Arewe now abusing power or hacking, just because we are mad about something? That’s kindergarten mindset, but seems like you are truly in that kindergarten age, since u still don’t get it.

I don't know why I'm replying to a brainless kid who didn't read the whole situation and gun shot.You won't understand anything as you didn't even try to read the 3 back pages you left.If you're not taking interest in reading and understanding the replies , quotes and answers, do us a favor stay back, " say nothing ", keep your mouth shut and get off this topic and never reply here again.

About the " So thats a good reason to abuse admin power to you? Are we now abusing power or hacking, just because we are mad about something?" I have to say one thing.

That is, you won't understand it so i won't waste any time on it, I have it backed up though.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 08:33:21 am by cobby »
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2020, 08:30:40 am »
Just got another notice on when Mive answered/stated "miscommunication".
It's true as  you guys presented him hate.

You guys were like:-
Mive: *doing his administrator duty in peace*

Hate(other admins) has joined the game.

Mive in admin chat: hey other staff  members :).

Hate: Surprise Motha Fuqa.

The End.

@Skittles your answer reply was wrong.

How could he voice a problem across the the staff when he is being hated and forced to leave this staff "team".
Yes very great staff "team" in which Mive was -_-.

So that’s a good reason to abuse admin power to you?  Arewe now abusing power or hacking, just because we are mad about something? That’s kindergarten mindset, but seems like you are truly in that kindergarten age, since u still don’t get it.

I don't know why I'm replying to a brainless kid who didn't read the whole situation and gun shot.You won't understand anything as you didn't even try to read the 3 back pages you left.If you're not taking interest in reading and understanding the replies , quotes and answers, do us a favor stay back, " say nothing ", keep your mouth shut and get off this topic and never reply here again.

About the " So thats a good reason to abuse admin power to you? Are we now abusing power or hacking,

Oh I did read it, and u said I was wrong , how was I wrong tho? Same with Skittles, explain..

Cuz this is nothing but facts. What I also don’t understand is, why didnt Mive complain before the incident. Can u explain us that??

Offline s1MpLe

• VIP
  • I am Not a Pro.
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2020, 04:32:30 pm »
Happy Birthday mive!

Offline Mive

• VIP
  • Score: 51529
  • [pWn]Makaveli
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2020, 08:27:16 am »
I am not sure whether I should say it is funny or grotesque when I think about what you are doing, Mive. Stop fooling players around, there is no 'dark', nor any 'miscommunication'. The case is pretty simple: you have abused admin commands, unfortunately for you, it was spotted and recorded by a player. You knew the rules.

Excuse my not existent forum enterings. I don’t really have anything against you, nor did I have with admins, I’m just astonished by what this staff team really brings out. As for my case, I’ve already dealt with it with Jonne. However, I know that you shouldn’t be speaking apart from this as if you don’t already utilize these types of actions. Like dude really, do you know how pathetic this sounds? But at the end of the day, I expected more from you. Especially from the way, this sounds like you’re trying to antagonize me.

I’m really just speaking the truth. As I know this is just a game we are people who live miles away from each other. I’m just amazed that literally, SOMEHOW some staff members were uninformed about this whole thing like really what’s going on? This just proves that there are two sides to the staff which I experienced already, you don’t need to tell me what I already know. At the end of the day, I could care less anymore but frankly, this community knows what I’ve done for it. And the truth is all that it matters. I just wanted to express the shadows of what’s really going on behind the scenes. I’m not here to throw shade just pointing things out.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 08:38:54 am by Mive »