Author Topic: [Admin Abuse]Mia  (Read 3329 times)

Offline popcornZ

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • ghatskot wla ghn5chi lk dra3 diali f trma dial bak
[Admin Abuse]Mia
« on: May 10, 2020, 10:39:15 pm »
• Players' name: Mia
• Date it occurred: about 2mins ago
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Mia dropped me while I was a civilian.We were in main and she spotted me on top of Satan's car. I didnt see her until she started shooting me. I hopped again on top of the car and satan started driving me away until she dropped me and killed me. Satan and the other passenger (forgot who was it) saw that in action.
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:  No unfortunately. Keep this open as there will probably be people here as evidence. Check the logs when I said "DID SOMEBODY RECORD". Satan followed it by "why did you drop him".
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 05:03:07 am by popcornZ »

Offline nisou

• VIP
Re: Mia
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 10:51:30 pm »
i'm here as a witness , me and 2 other terrorists and popcornz went to main armor , mia and altus was there , i stopped for them so they take armor and we go , i knew they gonna shoot popcornz so i horned at him and he hopped to my car and i ran away , then mia or altus slapped him and kill him , that cant be allowed , i guess .... pls before closing this report let's hear from mia and altus

Offline popcornZ

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2020, 10:54:41 pm »
i'm here as a witness , me and 2 other terrorists and popcornz went to main armor , mia and altus was there , i stopped for them so they take armor and we go , i knew they gonna shoot popcornz so i horned at him and he hopped to my car and i ran away , then mia or altus slapped him and kill him , that cant be allowed , i guess .... pls before closing this report let's hear from mia and altus
Satan is nisou
I didnt see Altus so I assumed it was Mia since she was the one shooting me. I saw her stop for a moment when we started running away so I assume its when she used the drop comman

Here are some evidences :
[20:40:57] <[RD]CockCornZ> {33CCFF}[12] {FFFFFF}was somebody recording?
[20:41:16] --------------------------- [ Chat cleared ] ---------------------------
[20:41:23] <[RD]CockCornZ> {33CCFF}[12] {FFFFFF}why did you clear the chat?
An attempt to clear the chat so if somebody had recorded it, they wont be able to see my message.

Another one

[20:57:02] [VIP] [ThuG].Satan:  is it allowed when i'm terro and i save a civilian from other terros ?
[20:57:19] [Staff] Mia: No
[20:57:21] [VIP] [RZ]Nada_: allowed allowed

[20:57:21] [VIP] [RD]CockCornZ:  civilians can do whatever they want
[20:57:53] [VIP] [RD]CockCornZ:  that doesnt give you the right to drop me
[20:58:06] [VIP] [ThuG].Satan:  why cant i save a civilian from other terros ?
[20:58:22] [Staff] Altus_Demens: The same reason why you can't save a cop from the terrors if you are a terro, lol
[20:58:32] [Staff] Mia: Because that civilian can damage your team mates and your team mates can't damage him.
[20:58:35] [Staff] Mia: Not fair.
[20:58:48] [VIP] Rage_: BringBackMia
[20:59:03] [VIP] [RD]CockCornZ:  stop coming up with ways to avoid what you have done
[20:59:11] [VIP] Rage_:  Remove Mia forever

[20:59:12] [VIP] [ThuG].Satan:  i think other admins wont agree with u mia
[21:01:39] [VIP] [RD]CockCornZ:  civilians can do whatever they want, including teaming up with any team
[21:02:02] [VIP] [RD]CockCornZ:  suppose that I am a danger to your teammates, does that give you the right to drop me?
[21:02:20] [VIP] [RD]CockCornZ:  this applies no logic
[21:02:50] [VIP] KarBon_BiB: demotion inc

[21:02:50] [VIP] [RD]CockCornZ:  and by giving arguments, you prove yourself that you have dropped me

« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 03:29:18 am by popcornZ »

Offline nisou

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2020, 11:21:18 pm »
just wanna add something , i didnt let popcornz snipe them up my car so he wont get dmg , i know it's pure team kill ,so i just run with him toward the president, and i didnt recieve any warns about that which proves what i'm saying

Offline popcornZ

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2020, 11:33:00 pm »
just wanna add something , i didnt let popcornz snipe them up my car so he wont get dmg , i know it's pure team kill ,so i just run with him toward the president, and i didnt recieve any warns about that which proves what i'm saying

I didnt even try to snipe in the first place, they were like 4 or 5 other terrors in main, I grabbed armor and hoped back up on the vehicle. Shooting someone will most likely result in my death.

Dont edit my replies like what happened with Cobra. Ive got them all saved.

I am not sure whether I should say it is funny or grotesque when I think about what you are doing, Mive. Stop fooling players around, there is no 'dark', nor any 'miscommunication'. The case is pretty simple: you have abused admin commands, unfortunately for you, it was spotted and recorded by a player. You knew the rules.

While keeping on throwing mad on a staff team, do not forget that this is the very same team you have been an active part for the last 3 years (14.04.2017-24.04.2020). You suddenly discover some 'numerous reasons for what's exactly wrong with the PTP staff team'. I can not remember you finding any of them a month ago or earlier for the whole admin term of yours. I do not think there were any while you still had access to admin 'privileges' and commands. As I understand, when you were a part of this - as you called - 'circus', you also had the main goal of 'exaggerating every little possible thing, to making very constructive replies a pain to read, like who is going to have endless confrontations for the same reason over and over'? I think you did since you have never voiced any problem with this across the team.

What made me reply here is the fact of you requesting removing the screenshot posted by Altus, presenting that you have already been warned by Jonne for abusing admin commands to evade a death. I do not think it is fair. Especially, when you expect the team not to act after seeing these messages of yours, containing a large amount of untrue information, aimed at creating a false image of yourself being a victim of this situation. No, Mive, the victim is ADEMADEM, who you have killed after abusing admin commands, and the rest of the players who you have let down by doing it.

I urge you to behave with class and end this farce.
Isn't this the same situation? Do not tell me I have no evidence to backup myself. EVERYTHING in the internet is logged. You have a database (UserCP) that has every detail on the server including players, duels, etc...You can easily locate every action happened in the server(Including admin commands, do not forget that I was in the staff team).

She has to face the consequences of her actions as Skittles mentioned in Mive's the thread. and they have to be taken AS SEVERE as the actions that have been taken towards Mive.Not more and not less.

The fact that no actions have been taken until now EVENTHOUGH I saw the whole staff online(some of them on forum and others in the server) because I didnt provide a **SOLID** (AKA a Video, the only proof that gets as pass, I wonder if that's the case in courts) Just proves how wide the distance between the sides are in the staff team that Mive already mentioned. Not to mention this wasnt the first abuse I have seen in the server.  In fact, it was the third one.Two on me, I let the first slide and gave it a pass, but this doesn't get one, AT LEAST not until everyone gets treated fairly.

I wanna mention something else. I was demoted because I changed my name to PluG_ in discord. I didn't change my whole ID, its just the server's internal nickname. What I got for it is a STRAIGHT DEMOTION. You can tell this staff has priorities over its image rather than caring about its community. 

« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 03:27:38 pm by Quido, Reason: Merged two additional replies into one post »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: [Admin Abuse]Mia
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2020, 11:58:59 pm »
So first, about the report itself. There seemed to be some confusion amongst admins on what we consider teaming up with an enemy and when we consider someone an enemy. In your case, you weren't attacking or even shooting back, so I don't think you should have been dropped. If you started attacking or shooting back, I think a drop would have been okay. Also, the drop wasn't issued as a punishment, but simply as a means of getting you off the car. Although I can understand that it feels like a punishment.

As for the actions, we've talked to Mia to clear this up, so this won't happen again. We've also advised admins to not handle cases they're involved in themselves, but rather let them be handled by another, neutral, admin.

Now, we've tried putting this into a rule, but since it's such a complex situation, we'd probably have to write a couple of pages with all the possible different scenarios and punishments. So instead, we've added a new system. From now on, you'll no longer be able to ride with members of the opposite team. For civilians, this also means that they can't ride with any other team members (protecting or attacking). They can still ride with civilians though. With this, we're hoping to avoid making a complex rule, and avoid anyone being punished for it at all.

For the /clear Skittles did in the chat, as he already explained, it didn't have anything to do with this report. He had sent an admin command to the wrong player, so he cleared the chat.

As for the removed posts, as with any topic in this section, irrelevant replies will be removed. Posts that do not provide any information regarding the report, were thus removed from it. I don't see any reason to bring up Mive or your demotion in this topic. We're not trying to silence people either, you're free to discuss these things in the proper sections (as long as you keep it civil and it doesn't get out of hand).