Author Topic: [Rulebreaker] The_Punisher  (Read 1359 times)

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
[Rulebreaker] The_Punisher
« on: May 25, 2020, 10:40:13 am »
• Players' name: The_Punisher

• Date it occurred: yesterday,24.5.2020.

• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):
Not following duty,killing civilians near their spawn without the President being endangered by them in any way possible.
Notice on the mini-map that the President isn't nearby,and that The_Punisher has killed one civilian already,before I rushed there,actually without an attempt to attack him.He started shooting first while I was on my way to get armor and nothing else.Since he is The_Punisher,so smart and tough,have him Punished accordingly.
The video isn't full,though.He did not stop at this but rather chased me around the parking lot and eventually killed me. [GSW]YoMatatan can vouch for that,though I don't think it matters much.

• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpE9A_M90UY
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 01:19:34 pm by Mia, Reason: Modified topic subject in accordance to How to post a report guidelines »
Let's roll

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
Re: [Rulebreaker] The_Punisher
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 01:17:59 pm »
We need to see a bit more context to take any action for not following duty. The video doesn't show if there was a previous attack from you to them, the president, or if they started the fight out of nothing. It doesn't show them wasting time away from the president just to hunt you down either.

Anyways, I will ask The Punisher about this incident and take the opportunity to remind him about the duty rule.

Thanks for your report!

« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 01:22:26 pm by Mia »
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis