Author Topic: Jokes  (Read 40962 times)

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
Re: Jokes
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2018, 04:10:30 pm »
TEACHER: FLAP, what do you call a person who keep on talking when people are no longer interested?
FLAP: A teacher

Ahaha nice one XD
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 103643
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2018, 02:37:49 pm »
What would you call a suicide bomber girl?
Ans: Dora The Exploder

Didn't get it. o.O

suicide bomber: a suicide bomber is a persoanlity that wear bombs and go to enemies base to destroy himself and blow up enemy he sacrifices himself for his team...

dora the explorer: a cartoon of adventure havent you watched it?
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138566
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2018, 02:45:01 pm »
ssdasdsdadsfafsag9ryr9gshrtbhtolj;ovh jb;oaim0p[tin ymir0i0npbiy90 i otiunosvits0uyns09uv0ubs50pvu095buywy9otyuto0yh
im so laughing now
Fun >:(

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2018, 03:23:59 pm »
ssdasdsdadsfafsag9ryr9gshrtbhtolj;ovh jb;oaim0p[tin ymir0i0npbiy90 i otiunosvits0uyns09uv0ubs50pvu095buywy9otyuto0yh
im so laughing now
Fun >:(

I'll die out of laughter please cobby leave me
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2018, 05:52:19 pm »
Joke for cobby and Lucy, the worst couples.

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2018, 09:25:47 am »
Both are Pakistani 12 yo boys

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2018, 06:03:19 pm »
Both are Pakistani 12 yo boys
Disaster already happened in the clan section. Lmao

Offline Lizard_Person

• VIP
  • Score: 9026
  • A rehabilitated retard
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2018, 06:53:14 pm »
A woman comes into the men brothel. There she asked for a man. The receptionist says : "At this moment we only have three men available. A slow one, a fast one and a creative one". The woman asks for a fast one. When she comes into the room she begins to undress. Just when she begins to take off her socks, the man is already dressing up. The woman gets angry and goes back to the receptionist, there she asks for the slow one. The woman and the man go to the room. She undresses and sees that the man only just began to untie his shoes. Again, she gets angry and goes back to the receptionist. She asks for the creative one. She goes into her room and sees a big bowl near the door. She undresses and waits for the man. When the man enters he begins to hit the bowl. BAM BAM BAM. the woman says to the man: "What the hell are you doing jackass let's have sex" The man looks at her with an angry look and says: " Are you nuts ? Can't you hear theres a thunderstorm outside".
Safe for work content only. Done with that retard shit.

Offline Jack_Bhai

• Score: 30149
  • PWNT!
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2018, 12:12:36 pm »
LoL

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
  • Score: 26670
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2018, 02:05:00 pm »
[12:59:15] <SatviK> {33CCFF}[15] {FFFFFF}Im not going to duel NOers as their member got banned for aimbots

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2018, 05:53:59 pm »
A woman comes into the men brothel. There she asked for a man. The receptionist says : "At this moment we only have three men available. A slow one, a fast one and a creative one". The woman asks for a fast one. When she comes into the room she begins to undress. Just when she begins to take off her socks, the man is already dressing up. The woman gets angry and goes back to the receptionist, there she asks for the slow one. The woman and the man go to the room. She undresses and sees that the man only just began to untie his shoes. Again, she gets angry and goes back to the receptionist. She asks for the creative one. She goes into her room and sees a big bowl near the door. She undresses and waits for the man. When the man enters he begins to hit the bowl. BAM BAM BAM. the woman says to the man: "What the hell are you doing jackass let's have sex" The man looks at her with an angry look and says: " Are you nuts ? Can't you hear theres a thunderstorm outside".
Woahhhhhhhhahahahhahaha

Offline FlapJack[M.I.B]

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • FUCK LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2018, 02:50:37 am »

Nice one 👍👍

Offline Lizard_Person

• VIP
  • Score: 9026
  • A rehabilitated retard
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2018, 12:40:57 pm »
Australia. An Australian sits in a coffee place, drinks a cup of coffee while eating a muffin. Soon, an American tourist, with a piece of gum in his mouth, enters the coffee place and comes near the Australian:"Can I sit down near you ?" He asks the Australian. Australian, of course, agrees. When the American sits down, he blow a fell bubbles and then begins to talk with the Australian:" Hey, when you Australians eat bread, do you eat all of it ?" The Australian says:" Yeah, why ask ?". The American answers with a smile in his face:" In America we don't. We just eat the soft part of the bread and ship the leftovers to fabric, so they could make muffins for Australians." The Australian swallows the muffin he just eaten and continues to drink his coffee. The American blows a few bubbles again and speaks with the Australian again: "Hey, you Australians like fruit jams right ?", Aust: "Yes". American puts on a smile and talks again: "In America we don't. We just eat the soft nutritious parts of the fruit, and ship the leftovers to fabrics, where they make jam for Australians." The American sits all happy blowing a few bubbles. The Australian looks at him. : "Hey, do you Americans like sex ?" The American answers with a smile: "Yeah". Aust: "So after using a condom, do you throw it out ?" Amer.:"Of course we throw it out." The Australian yells out "We don't. We ship them to a fabric where they make bubble gum for Americans"
Safe for work content only. Done with that retard shit.

Offline Son_Gun

• First Silver Dragon Emperor
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2018, 01:34:55 pm »
Australia. An Australian sits in a coffee place, drinks a cup of coffee while eating a muffin. Soon, an American tourist, with a piece of gum in his mouth, enters the coffee place and comes near the Australian:"Can I sit down near you ?" He asks the Australian. Australian, of course, agrees. When the American sits down, he blow a fell bubbles and then begins to talk with the Australian:" Hey, when you Australians eat bread, do you eat all of it ?" The Australian says:" Yeah, why ask ?". The American answers with a smile in his face:" In America we don't. We just eat the soft part of the bread and ship the leftovers to fabric, so they could make muffins for Australians." The Australian swallows the muffin he just eaten and continues to drink his coffee. The American blows a few bubbles again and speaks with the Australian again: "Hey, you Australians like fruit jams right ?", Aust: "Yes". American puts on a smile and talks again: "In America we don't. We just eat the soft nutritious parts of the fruit, and ship the leftovers to fabrics, where they make jam for Australians." The American sits all happy blowing a few bubbles. The Australian looks at him. : "Hey, do you Americans like sex ?" The American answers with a smile: "Yeah". Aust: "So after using a condom, do you throw it out ?" Amer.:"Of course we throw it out." The Australian yells out "We don't. We ship them to a fabric where they make bubble gum for Americans"

Hahahahahaha. Savage.

Offline FlapJack[M.I.B]

• VIP
  • FUCK LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2018, 05:01:15 pm »
I was on a bus on my way home. Suddenly my stomach is rumbling and I feel like i'm gonna fart.
Since the music inside the bus was loud, I decided to blew it all out assuming no one would ever hear it.
As I released it, all the passengers are looking at me.
Confused, I immediately looked at the mirror to see if there's a dirt on my face.
Instead of dirt, I see my earphone on my ears.

That's when I realize that the sound was on my phone and everyone hears me farting.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 05:04:17 pm by FlapJack[M.I.B] »