Author Topic: [To be added]Event commands  (Read 3597 times)

Offline Blacku

• Score: Unknown
[To be added]Event commands
« on: January 06, 2019, 12:42:48 am »
Hello!

In this announcement i would like to tell you about some things that i would add or change (if something is already in the game, i'm sorry, apparently it was not included in the command list, etc.) :].

Events:
/ekick [id] - kicks the player with given ID from the event, without the possibility of them coming back
/egodmodeall - gives godmode to everyone participating in the event (good for a trip :])
/eblock - blocks vehicle against car jacking (available for every participant)
/eborder - using this command four times, we are designating square borders of the event
/egwa - gives weapons only to the event's admin (for example it's good for a roulette)
/er - turns possibility of event participants respawning on and off
/eget - teleports chosen id to you (if we will not enter user's id, it teleports everyone, just like it works right now)

It would be useful to add some kind of an option, that there will be only one event admin (the event starting one) so the other admins won't destroy your concept.

Player:
/bind [button] [command] - binds a command to given button. For example we're pressing "P" and it gives us "/holiday eng"

Civilian:
I was thinking about adding some options for civilians, because many people are playing them and they're friendly to the president. Unfortunately, not everyone understands it and they are constantly getting killed... It would be cool if there were two, or even three options to choose from:
- Allied with police, the president etc.
- Neutral, just like it is right now
- Allied with the terrorists (optional)
I am curious about one more thing... their vehicles. Every other class gets good vehicles on the start, but they rarely have them and if they do, they only have a couple of them. I do understand in the end that they're only civilians, but if they had more and better vehicles nothing bad would happen, am i right? :)

President:
I would only add here getting damaged for flying around the map. I observed that many people simply enter into the planes and they're flying around the map.
The life should be taken quickly, otherwise people will be flying and collecting life from the map every 5 minutes.

Map:
I like the maps personally, but every one of them is well known by everyone so people are just driving over and over again in the same places...
Maybe let's try connecting two halves of two maps to create a new one? We'll see what happens, suddenly everyone will have to think of new tactics! :)

Vips:
I'd only add one thing:
/armor - once, let's say every 5 - 10 minutes and only on spawn.

I hope that I won't get any hate for these ideas, because they are or were being suggested. I've been playing on this server for one month and I only want to help :)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 03:06:40 pm by Jonne »

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
Re: Couple of suggestions
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 06:27:35 am »
I give +1 for all of your suggestions except:
/eblock   ,    /eget   ,      President's suggestion    and    VIP's idea.
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 06:30:51 am »
I give +1 for all of your suggestions except:
/eblock   ,    /eget   ,      President's suggestion    and    VIP's idea.
Me too

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 06:40:12 am »
+1 Yes

Offline Seven

• VIP
  • To obtain peace, you have to win the war.
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 06:57:46 am »
+1.

Offline GeneraL

• Score: 21880
  • V
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2019, 09:53:30 am »
Negative

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 136674
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 10:21:29 am »
Good idea
+1

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2019, 03:55:40 pm »
Events:
/ekick [id] - kicks the player with given ID from the event, without the possibility of them coming back

I don't think there should be such a command for an event organiser( except for admins). Taking an example of the current situation there are like 3 event organiser and due to very silly reasons or personal hate could lead them to use this command. Only staff team should be allowed to kick players from event.

Vips:
I'd only add one thing:

There are already many armour spawn, there is no need of this. VIP's already have many advantage over the normal players.

Civilian:
I was thinking about adding some options for civilians, because many people are playing them and they're friendly to the president. Unfortunately, not everyone understands it and they are constantly getting killed... It would be cool if there were two, or even three options to choose from:
I like it simple, just like what it is now. If you want to help president simply switch to sec/cop/swat, if you want to kill president simply choose terro class.

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2019, 04:28:22 pm »
Events:
/egodmodeall - gives godmode to everyone participating in the event (good for a trip :])
/eborder - using this command four times, we are designating square borders of the event
/egwa - gives weapons only to the event's admin (for example it's good for a roulette)
/eget - teleports chosen id to you (if we will not enter user's id, it teleports everyone, just like it works right now)
I think /ekick is not really needed.

Player:
/bind [button] [command] - binds a command to given button. For example we're pressing "P" and it gives us "/holiday eng"
No. Don't be lazy lol.

Civilian:
I am curious about one more thing... their vehicles. Every other class gets good vehicles on the start, but they rarely have them and if they do, they only have a couple of them. I do understand in the end that they're only civilians, but if they had more and better vehicles nothing bad would happen, am i right? :)
I dont think its really needed. Ask Satvik said you can simply switch classes using /rc.

President:
I would only add here getting damaged for flying around the map. I observed that many people simply enter into the planes and they're flying around the map.
The life should be taken quickly, otherwise people will be flying and collecting life from the map every 5 minutes.
Flying around in the map isn't an issue. There are rustlers all over the map one can easily use them to take down the presi.

Vips:
I'd only add one thing:
Well this is only gonna help the people in war so I am against this. There are already like three armour spawns in each map.

I hope that I won't get any hate for these ideas, because they are or were being suggested. I've been playing on this server for one month and I only want to help :)
No hate towards you :)
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Airman

• Air1
  • Admin
  • Score: 31960
    • Discover Tunisia
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2019, 04:41:19 pm »
Civilian:
In that case civs should not approach the presi , else if they really want to help , all they have to do is to reclass (if that class is full then there is nothing to do about it :v )
and about the vehicules , i'm not against adding some more , but not exactly at the spawn
Vips:
I'd only add one thing:
That's a big NO NO

Events:
I dont really know much about events , but i noticed that people can join whenever they want , so i would suggest adding a timer or a player number limit (like the race one) that can be set from a dialogue box along with all the other cmds that you suggested , i think it would be easier instead of having to type a bunch of them

Offline Blacku

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2019, 05:20:11 pm »
Events:
I don't think there should be such a command for an event organiser( except for admins). Taking an example of the current situation there are like 3 event organiser and due to very silly reasons or personal hate could lead them to use this command. Only staff team should be allowed to kick players from event.
Thats why I sad that: It would be useful to add some kind of an option, that there will be only one event admin (the event starting one) so the other admins won't destroy your concept.
Vips:
I'd only add one thing:

There are already many armour spawn, there is no need of this. VIP's already have many advantage over the normal players.
Yeah, You maybe right, but I told it would be intersting.
Civilian:
I like it simple, just like what it is now. If you want to help president simply switch to sec/cop/swat, if you want to kill president simply choose terro class.
The point is, if there are full classes, people write "DON'T SHOOT" playing as civillians. It ends in their death and crying on chat.

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2019, 01:19:36 am »

The point is, if there are full classes, people write "DON'T SHOOT" playing as civillians. It ends in their death and crying on chat.

People who say that are most likely to kill the president.

Offline Blacku

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2019, 01:56:13 am »

People who say that are most likely to kill the president.
If i hadn't knew people who are crying, I wouldn't ask for that change

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2019, 11:36:33 am »
Events:
We'll add a couple of those, for example locking cars and giving weapons to specific players. We won't be adding /ekick though.

Player:
This isn't possible in SAMP.

Civilian:
We won't be adding this.

President:
We've already had this discussion a couple of times, we won't be adding the damage for flying again.

Vips:
I'd only add one thing:
We won't be adding this.