Author Topic: [Unbanned]Gaspard_Trump  (Read 2290 times)

Offline Gaspard_Trump

• Score: Unknown
[Unbanned]Gaspard_Trump
« on: January 08, 2019, 09:30:31 pm »
• In-game name - Gaspard_Trump
• The date you were banned - 06/01/2019
• Extra space for you to explain what happened -

Previous link: https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=4891.0

Hello,

As I said I am innocent for real, I provided many proofs to justify myself.
All the elements have been ignored by Friauf, who is maybe not skilled enough to judge my case.
Then I make another unban appeal, calling for a true justice and a true moderator, who does not consider I am cheater despite what I say.

Why is that so hard to prove I am innocent?
I may answer to all questions, I would like to know how was that possible to see me speed hacking though I did not add anything to my SA:MP files. I am okay to show you my files, that I found back two days again.

All the PM I have sent to Friauf should have convinced him I am innocent. Despite of that, someone did lock the topic. That is not justice, this is a pretence of justice.

Here are all my argues:

- My SA:MP files are perfectly clean
- I was normally running to the car on my screen + no one did bugged around mey
- I had no reason to use speed hack when I was supposed to do it
- I am 23 yo and I play SA:MP for about 4-5 years, so I am not a 10 yo child discovering SA:MP
- I have never hacked I don't know how we are supposed to do it
- I take time to claim again and again my innocence
- I would not have written TWO unban appeals if I knew I was guilty
- I did not meet any troubles online when I played the server
- I have probably normal statistics which show I do not take advantage of anything
- I am ready to be watched by a moderator when I'll be back to know if bugs do not stop

Now I ask you two things:

Please consider seriously my appeal since I have all the reasons to be innocent despite what have seen the moderator on his screen.

Please question me or give me your proofs instead of saying I did hack without any argue in your side.

I am not here to be boring, I did not ask to be banned and I always did everything to stay in rules. Then this situation is directely because of Friauf and now I call for the help of other members of Moderation.
Cause I refuse to end this story by "Well innocent people get punished too"
This is not my definition of justice, which works in two sides.

Thank you.

Cordially,

Gaspard.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 06:04:45 pm by Jonne »

Offline Friauf

• Former Head Admin
Re: Gaspard_Trump #2
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 10:00:51 am »
So you expect someone else, who was not involved and did not see nothing, to step in, to read what you said about you not being guilty, take that as a proof and manage your appeal?

I am not supposed to screen tape every person I am banning. This is not how it works. We're not in a supreme court with lawyers and stuff, we're on online gaming platform.
I saw you do wrong - I banned you. I am not biased, I've been here for way too long to make mistakes in such situations and I am not going to reconsider your punishment, just because you managed to write a bunch of "not guilty" text and call it proof of any kind. Don't waste your time, don't waste mine

Edit: 16/01/2019 - I'm locking this, any admin that decides to reply may do so
Edit: 28/01/2019 - Pending unban date February 06
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 11:54:10 am by Friauf »

Offline Gaspard_Trump

Re: Gaspard_Trump #2
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 11:52:56 am »
You are basically I-G-N-O-R-I-N-G my innocence only for yourself.
You wasted my time with your ban, you waste time of all readers by keeping your wrong decision.

That is exactly why I call for help of others.
There is nothing to expect from someone like you. Nothing.

Anyone with a common sense would have consider the possibility of a bug, would have asked for my GTA files, would have listened to my version and would have DECIDED after all of that.
You took decision before, then you keep it by confort and ego.

Who I am to be treated like that?
Not your pet.

This evening I will publicly add my files, which are the best proofs I could not hack or do something wrong.
You described what you have seen, anyone is now able to understand the situation.

Your words, full of vanity and ignorance, did not bring anything good in this ban appeal.

Edit: 06/02/2019 - SA:MP files deleted
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 11:59:24 pm by Gaspard_Trump »

Offline Gaspard_Trump

Re: [Pending: Feb 06]Gaspard_Trump
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 11:56:31 pm »
[BUMP]

& 3 things to say:

1/ I would like to thank Jonne for time and explanations he gave me in the purpose to solve this case.

2/ I would like to remember (Friauf) that an innocent has been banned for a month though we could solve it faster with a serious, respectuous and honest discussion.

3/ If this kind of problems happen with me again, please PM me rather than banning me. It would avoid this loooong adventure and help to find reason of this bug.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: [Pending: Feb 06]Gaspard_Trump
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2019, 06:04:41 pm »
Unbanned.