Author Topic: [Banned]HOLI  (Read 3455 times)

Offline Holi

• Score: Unknown
[Banned]HOLI
« on: February 03, 2019, 06:18:57 pm »
In-game name - Holi /registered
The date you were banned - 28 Jan
Extra space for you to explain what happened - Banned Reason: "Anticheat" I did not do any hack. :d

« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 12:40:40 pm by Skittles »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: HOLI
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 08:22:13 pm »
You were banned by the AC for speedhacks. A mod was also watching you and recorded when you got banned, on which we can clearly see you hacking. There's also another ban from 23/12/2018 on the name 'Crack_Venezuela', on which you got banned for money and weapon hacks. You never made an unban appeal for that one, and just kept evading, just as you're doing right now. So, I don't see why we should unban you right now.

Offline Holi

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 11:04:26 pm »
THE SPEED HACK WAS A SPEED BUG, ​​WAS LAGEED.

IN THE HACK OF MONEY AND WEAPONS IT'S A LIE

PORFAVOR I WANT TO CONTINUE PLAYING WHY CAN NOT I FOLLOW PLAYING IF I WAS NOT PIRATEING? I WILL NOT MAKE ANY MORE EVASION UNTIL REFLECTIONS MIO PLS: D

Offline Holi

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 11:16:32 pm »
Ok, I apologize for what I just said about "I will not continue evading" because if I keep doing it, they will give me permanent ban, right? ok me in 1st place, I did not know about the ban appeal in the AC of 12/23 and when I'm banned right now the 27/1 I think the one who told me about the unban was ThuGZlatan and I did not know.

Then, I told you that the sppedhacks is a lie, I was laged at that moment. Please reflect and discuss what they will do in the end.
Oh, and if you did not know it also help the server of 3 hackers reporting and enjoyed the server a lot (UNTIL SOME VIP'S SUPPORTED ME TO SHAKE ME) Reflect the pls

IN ADVANCE, THANKS: D
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 09:08:40 pm by Holi »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 07:51:17 am »
You'll be unbanned on 4 March. Please remove all of your hacks, and don't join the server until it says you're unbanned here, or the ban will become permanent.

Offline Holi

Re: [Pending: 4 Mar]HOLI
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2019, 08:28:59 pm »
March 4? If they banned me on 27/1, would not it be on 2/27? in advance, thanks for solving this case and I will not use hacks: D

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
Re: [Pending: 4 Mar]HOLI
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2019, 12:40:27 pm »
Finding out that you were joining the game before getting unbanned made me reject your appeal.

You can request a re-examination of your case after 6 months of the rejection decision, no sooner than on the 8th of September 2019.