Author Topic: Message to admins  (Read 6323 times)

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
Message to admins
« on: April 16, 2019, 01:28:22 pm »
https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=5217.0
Well,I've put up this poll^ sometime ago,and no admins replied.Well,can anything there be done?We do have some things voted for,and the ones not wanting anything consist only one third of all votes,although not many people voted.Do we wait more?
So,expecting an answer soon,so I would know if you'll be implementing some things I listed.
Looking forward to your swift response.
Let's roll

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
Re: Message to admins
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 02:08:19 pm »
I guess you'd need to wait more.
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 02:11:04 pm »
How much more?Can you notify them,if they haven't checked it? :)
Let's roll

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 02:51:35 pm »
How much more?Can you notify them,if they haven't checked it? :)
Stop talking in plural. I have checked it and what? Maybe I don't like it, but do I have a word? Nope I don't, it's what Jonne says. So speak directly to Jonne.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 02:57:23 pm »
Well,what if I want to talk in plural?I thought you mods had a say in it,but obviously not.Hmph.
Well,you ought to notify him,that's what this post is about.If you don't like something,vote against it.But also let Jonne know about the poll and that it has quorum to have some of its content implemented into the server.
Of course,if that stuff can be done,naturally.
Let's roll

Offline Carg

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 03:22:48 pm »
He's checking the forums everyday, I don't know why he doesn't communicate with the players, I don't like it but I can't change it, I don't know if he even communicates with the other admins, the only times I've been communicating with him were when  I started the conversation. I personally think he should put more time into conversations concerning the server future, not just deciding which should be added or not. He'd be surprised how people could change his opinion there. I feel like many of the players are not taking part in the suggestion conversations because it feels like Jonne doesn't care what they are going to say there. I felt this way before, I still feel this way.

Offline KarBon

• VIP
  • Score: 39654
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 03:26:22 pm »
People do not take part of the suggestion conversations because there are usually long ass paragraphs about things that represent "huge" problems, lol. On top of that, Srex is annoying as hell
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 03:28:09 pm by KarBon »

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2019, 03:49:52 pm »
He's checking the forums everyday, I don't know why he doesn't communicate with the players, I don't like it but I can't change it, I don't know if he even communicates with the other admins, the only times I've been communicating with him were when  I started the conversation. I personally think he should put more time into conversations concerning the server future, not just deciding which should be added or not. He'd be surprised how people could change his opinion there. I feel like many of the players are not taking part in the suggestion conversations because it feels like Jonne doesn't care what they are going to say there. I felt this way before, I still feel this way.
Hmm interesting.At first you seemed rude,but you are actually willing to do something,although you cannot. :)
Well,we will have to somehow "force" him to check everything out more often.Or at least to let you guys actually do something with programming,if you possess those skills.

As for you,Karbon,you are annoying as hell too,but that isn't the matter here.
After all,considering the suggestions,yes,I may be annoying,but at least I put up polls,which are easier to check out than long paragraphs.I also try to explain every disputable suggestion below.So,people can just vote,even without checking the comments.But,if they require additional explanations and votes why yes/no,then they ought to scroll down.
I think the server should have some sort of lobby,on entrance.There,the players would be redirected to voting,if you guys intend to ask everyone online.Like,that could last for one day.All the players present during a day would have to quote and then they'd be let to play.

Alright then,if pm's are available here (never tried them),I'll try to contact him.But,since you mods have contact with him,it is easier for you to tell him,that is the reason why I required your assistance.
Let's roll

Offline Carg

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2019, 04:11:17 pm »
Hmm interesting.At first you seemed rude,but you are actually willing to do something,although you cannot. :)
Well,we will have to somehow "force" him to check everything out more often.Or at least to let you guys actually do something with programming,if you possess those skills.

As for you,Karbon,you are annoying as hell too,but that isn't the matter here.
After all,considering the suggestions,yes,I may be annoying,but at least I put up polls,which are easier to check out than long paragraphs.I also try to explain every disputable suggestion below.So,people can just vote,even without checking the comments.But,if they require additional explanations and votes why yes/no,then they ought to scroll down.
I think the server should have some sort of lobby,on entrance.There,the players would be redirected to voting,if you guys intend to ask everyone online.Like,that could last for one day.All the players present during a day would have to quote and then they'd be let to play.

Alright then,if pm's are available here (never tried them),I'll try to contact him.But,since you mods have contact with him,it is easier for you to tell him,that is the reason why I required your assistance.
I have as much contacts, with him, as you have. A little bit more, but still I can assure you he's checking everything, just doesn't taking part in the conversations and this is what should be changed.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 08:00:26 pm by Carg »

Offline EnGin

• VIP
  • Score: 6539
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2019, 06:47:45 pm »
Contact Jonne over IRC

Offline Tuco

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2019, 08:16:37 pm »
You have to redefine your way of posting suggestions.

For example, if you give the post the title "Suggestion number #35, by Srex", I have little to zero desire to open it, let alone the polls...

I have to agree with Karbon.

Offline iDanz0r

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2019, 10:41:39 pm »
Contact jonne personally if you aren't getting any replies. Jonne responds quickly over forum pm or in irc.
You have to redefine your way of posting suggestions.

For example, if you give the post the title "Suggestion number #35, by Srex", I have little to zero desire to open it, let alone the polls...
And yes try to keep suggestions short and to the point if you can. Use meaningful topic names, its more attractive.
If you want to get to know someone, find out what makes them Angry.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2019, 11:30:33 pm »
IF you had vip in-game
Youd contact with him easily

One of the advantages of vip players.
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2019, 12:16:57 pm »
Sorry,but that's kinda crap.Why do I have to advertise my suggestions just so someone would be merciful to check my post out?Admins are OBLIGED to check them out,and the members should take part in them too.The name matters not - the content does.And you can notice that my suggestions are not long,but rather packed up into polls so you can understand most of the stuff with little to no effort.
And that bullshit about VIP...what were you guys doing to the server while the VIPs had everything?Do you think that the server can keep living on with such benefits that actually help no one but donators?This server should be more oriented towards regular players than it is.Why the fuck do I need VIP to contact the main admin here while I'm already a forum and site member?That's just plain retarded.
And no,I don't have that IRC chat or whatever it is,nor I intend to make it too.I already am here,on Discord too.
I comprehend that Jonne is less interested in the server now that he doesn't depend on donations,but he should at least take care of important matter,or give more authority to mods,so they can take care of stuff while he's preoccupied.
Let's roll

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2019, 01:32:01 pm »
Sorry,but that's kinda crap.Why do I have to advertise my suggestions just so someone would be merciful to check my post out?Admins are OBLIGED to check them out,and the members should take part in them too.The name matters not - the content does.And you can notice that my suggestions are not long,but rather packed up into polls so you can understand most of the stuff with little to no effort.

You should advertise your suggestions, people won't click on your post unless they feel it's worth their time. If they are not interested by the title, they won't read it. Admins are not obliged to read suggestions, although we do, and can comment just as any other player in the server can about it.

Speaking about your suggestions in general, some of them are already rejected suggestions and some of them are labelled 'To be added' from previous suggestions, you should check before posting new ones. Some other suggestions are more related to role play, which is not the aim of PlanB and I don't see it going in that direction. Another group of suggestions are for minor changes that don't affect how the gamemode is played such as: 'Put stunt points on certain places on maps'. This only encourages people to not take part in the gamemode and therefore cannot be considered in the current situation.

It is also important to mention that there are a lot of suggestions currently being worked on and tested so they take priority over new suggestions unless it is a bug fix or severely harmful to the gamemode.