Author Topic: [To be added]Suggestions regarding the president  (Read 6409 times)

Offline Bannn.

• Score: 1441
Re: Suggestions regarding the president
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2018, 12:28:35 am »
+1

Offline Son_Gun

• Score: Unknown
  • First Silver Dragon Emperor
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2018, 09:49:24 am »
Securites can be given warning just like warning of spawn killing when they are punching, spraying or carparking president. It will display warning and freez for 1-2 second. Also it is needed for Vice Presidents also. They irritate president more than newbie securities.

Also something need to do about vice president disclosing the location and defence plan of president and protecting team and encouraging terrorists to kill current president. I've seen this happening many times.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2018, 10:30:14 am »
Securites can be given warning just like warning of spawn killing when they are punching, spraying or carparking president. It will display warning and freez for 1-2 second. Also it is needed for Vice Presidents also. They irritate president more than newbie securities.

Also something need to do about vice president disclosing the location and defence plan of president and protecting team and encouraging terrorists to kill current president. I've seen this happening many times.

How did I forgot to add Vice President’s name lol.. yeah of course, he is the one who annoys the president too much, thanks for mentioning.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2018, 12:51:47 pm »
For your second suggestion, every spawn would possibly get annoying if you die a lot. Maybe every 2nd, 3rd, or 4th spawn? Maybe make it so it can only appear a maximum of once every 10 minutes or so, with the timer being reset on /rc? I'd also make it something that just appears and disappears on its own, so there isn't any action required that could waste time.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2018, 03:36:57 pm »
For your second suggestion, every spawn would possibly get annoying if you die a lot. Maybe every 2nd, 3rd, or 4th spawn? Maybe make it so it can only appear a maximum of once every 10 minutes or so, with the timer being reset on /rc? I'd also make it something that just appears and disappears on its own, so there isn't any action required that could waste time.

What you’ve explained is very good, I like it. What if it appears in announcing way for securities ? Which appears in 30 seconds or maybe less ? It’s good and makes the secuirty focus on the writings more.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Brunomtsx

• miau
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2018, 03:17:07 pm »
Very good suggestion I hope it gets accepted, will help alot the new players and some other.

+1

Offline Neko

• VIP
  • Black Clover Quartet Knights!
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2018, 04:27:24 am »
+1

Offline Cyrus_

• VIP
  • Score: 26973
  • ThuG 4 Life
    • ThuG : True Heroes Under God
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2018, 07:40:14 pm »
+1
⭐⭐✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪ Lil Thug ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪⭐⭐
[/cen

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2018, 07:41:24 pm »
+1

Online Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2018, 07:40:02 pm »
As Yomama mentioned, your first suggestion will need a lot of checks. I think for punching it would be possible, chainsaw and spray are a little harder. But we'll look into it and explore what's possible. We'll try to find a way for the duty message as well.