Author Topic: Update: 19 Apr  (Read 22654 times)

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
Re: Update: 19 Apr
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2019, 05:07:16 pm »
Here's your solution, Fares.  :D
Apparently there was no sanity check on chainsaw damage, which allowed damaging over ridiculous distances (due to the other person lagging). The check has been added in the latest update, so things like this shouldn't be possible anymore.

A bit more explanation on the chainsaw damage, as I noticed many people are confused by it. All damage is now synced based on what you give on your screen, not the damage you take in your screen. So, instead of 'lag shooting' with the chainsaw and sawing in front of them, you now just have to damage their skin, and your opponent will take that damage. The downside of this is that you won't always see them physically damaging you, as SAMP is not perfectly synced. So, keep that in mind when you use the chainsaw.

Yeah I've read this and it is still the same. Just chainsaw the skin, wtf? Where is the challenge here? Where is the fun ?

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2019, 11:33:48 pm »
FaroOooOooooo0000000s has a point

Offline Aking_Bhai

• VIP
  • Score: 64983
  • Aking_Bhai™️
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2019, 12:51:27 am »
I RLLY LIKE THIS UPDATE!!!

8)

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2019, 03:08:23 am »
Apparently there was no sanity check on chainsaw damage, which allowed damaging over ridiculous distances (due to the other person lagging). The check has been added in the latest update, so things like this shouldn't be possible anymore.

A bit more explanation on the chainsaw damage, as I noticed many people are confused by it. All damage is now synced based on what you give on your screen, not the damage you take in your screen. So, instead of 'lag shooting' with the chainsaw and sawing in front of them, you now just have to damage their skin, and your opponent will take that damage. The downside of this is that you won't always see them physically damaging you, as SAMP is not perfectly synced. So, keep that in mind when you use the chainsaw.

Yeah I've read this and it is still the same. Just chainsaw the skin, wtf? Where is the challenge here? Where is the fun ?

And these people complain about lags afterwards or use FPSLimit to get the *challenge* here  ::)
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2019, 09:45:37 am »
And these people complain about lags afterwards or use FPSLimit to get the *challenge* here  ::)
And you scored a point here!

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2019, 01:33:51 pm »

It’s a habit and they still so complain about that. This is a DM server, if you make things easy, there will be no fun in it. Challenge should be present in anything.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2019, 08:12:54 pm »

It’s a habit and they still so complain about that. This is a DM server, if you make things easy, there will be no fun in it. Challenge should be present in anything.

Is the server for people that played samp for more than 3 years..
Know about every bug in the game
Know the whole San Andreas.
Know all of the vehicles names
Knows all of the weapons and howto use them
Knows which skins are good for dm and which are shit
That only do dm and not the gamemode.
That go in front of the crowd and chain everything and everyone?

or the people that barely know howto aim with a mouse and shoot?
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2019, 11:09:54 am »

Is the server for people that played samp for more than 3 years..
Know about every bug in the game
Know the whole San Andreas.
Know all of the vehicles names
Knows all of the weapons and howto use them
Knows which skins are good for dm and which are shit
That only do dm and not the gamemode.
That go in front of the crowd and chain everything and everyone?

or the people that barely know howto aim with a mouse and shoot?

They can learn. Other regulars including me weren't born God Given Talent, we learned it here.

Since 2010.

Offline Alexanderr

• VIP
  • Score: 23199
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2019, 11:27:10 am »
We all like this new damage system leave it Jonne dont change anything
and players can learn to play in the new system that's it.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2019, 03:41:09 pm »

You say this just because you couldn't handle the normal system, it was a pain in the ass for you when the professionals used it. I get it, this new system makes chainsaw easy for anyone, I personally couldn't kill anyone with chainsaw or at first I thought it was some sort of bug. You want it all easy, I get it all but we don't need it, there is nothing to learn about, grap your chiansaw and hit whatever you see in your screen and you win.. I mean comon, where is the challenge in there? Huh? Old times chainsaw made a difference, but you granted it for everyone so you don't need to change the way it worked, it was fine with everyone.
But if you are considering the lag issues, I guess it's still the same. So if someone lags he keeps teleporting in other's screen, pausing for a couple seconds, i mean it's the same, you need to get close to the person to damage him.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 03:44:08 pm by Faro0s »

Since 2010.

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2019, 09:55:14 am »
...you can damage a player with just taking out your chainsaw on him, how do you think this is good ?
Maybe chainsaws are OP?

This is a DM server, if you make things easy, there will be no fun in it. Challenge should be present in anything.
This is not a DM server-- saying it is doesn't make it so. I'm not sure you're living what you're saying about wanting a challenge, either. Your statement is coming from someone who wrote this...
I am getting directly to the point keeping the bullshit aside, we all bought the vip for 3 reasons and those are Chainsaw, Sniper and Skin advantages.
...and who bills himself as the "best chainsaw fighter in ptp". Shouldn't chainsawing being easier in general make it harder for you, because now you have a little competition? If you love a challenge so much, why do you want to retain the old half-assed sync and overpowered weapons as an advantage?

They can learn. Other regulars including me weren't born God Given Talent, we learned it here...
...or downloaded it, or paid for it.

Offline Alexanderr

• VIP
  • Score: 23199
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2019, 02:55:45 pm »

You say this just because you couldn't handle the normal system, it was a pain in the ass for you when the professionals used it. I get it, this new system makes chainsaw easy for anyone, I personally couldn't kill anyone with chainsaw or at first I thought it was some sort of bug. You want it all easy, I get it all but we don't need it, there is nothing to learn about, grap your chiansaw and hit whatever you see in your screen and you win.. I mean comon, where is the challenge in there? Huh? Old times chainsaw made a difference, but you granted it for everyone so you don't need to change the way it worked, it was fine with everyone.
But if you are considering the lag issues, I guess it's still the same. So if someone lags he keeps teleporting in other's screen, pausing for a couple seconds, i mean it's the same, you need to get close to the person to damage him.

are you kidding me i'm playing this before you even born lol
i played in all the type of systems so many servers can't even count it
and are you calling yourself professional you are playing this with your lags,it makes you teleport  everywhere when we start shooting you suddenly you teleport around us and this is the best system for lagger players like you no offence but it's a fact
Jonne dont change anything the whole samp now is using this system.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2019, 08:27:25 pm »
...you can damage a player with just taking out your chainsaw on him, how do you think this is good ?
Maybe chainsaws are OP?

This is a DM server, if you make things easy, there will be no fun in it. Challenge should be present in anything.
This is not a DM server-- saying it is doesn't make it so. I'm not sure you're living what you're saying about wanting a challenge, either. Your statement is coming from someone who wrote this...
I am getting directly to the point keeping the bullshit aside, we all bought the vip for 3 reasons and those are Chainsaw, Sniper and Skin advantages.
...and who bills himself as the "best chainsaw fighter in ptp". Shouldn't chainsawing being easier in general make it harder for you, because now you have a little competition? If you love a challenge so much, why do you want to retain the old half-assed sync and overpowered weapons as an advantage?

They can learn. Other regulars including me weren't born God Given Talent, we learned it here...
...or downloaded it, or paid for it.

Wait a second, before, it was way better than this. You had to lock someone in your chainsaw in order to get him and that was a challenge and I master it. It's really stupid now, I even lose health while I am moving where I don't see the person chainsaw me in my screen, where is the fun here? It's some thing very easy. Nothing to master about. And tell me about the advantage thing you mentioned ? Chainsaw is chainsaw after all, it is granted to everyone lol.

are you kidding me i'm playing this before you even born lol
i played in all the type of systems so many servers can't even count it
and are you calling yourself professional you are playing this with your lags,it makes you teleport  everywhere when we start shooting you suddenly you teleport around us and this is the best system for lagger players like you no offence but it's a fact
Jonne dont change anything the whole samp now is using this system.

Now I really don't like people who talk about something they don't know. You are a recent player here with multiple bans, I used to play this server since 2010 and I've witnessed almost everything since the beginning. I really don't like newbies to talk about me to be honest but let's keep that aside. You are telling that you play this server "before I am born", you don't even know how to deal with someone who lags yet but I know it and I never cry about someone who lags. I have some videos in my youtube account fighting with a lagger, you can have a quick look if you want, it will be helpful. Apart from that, even if i lag, I see the same person teleporting in my screen as well due to my lag, where is the advantage for me please tell me.

-Fares

Since 2010.

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2019, 07:18:35 pm »
I hate this Saw Skinshot remove this please

Offline Nada

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • The way they leave tells you everything