General > Banned

[Banned]PipPo

(1/1)

DaddysGotMilk:
• In-game name - PipPo
• The date you were banned - 3-4 Weeks Ago
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - Okay, so I was vanned for Nick Faking with [LK]Issy.

I admit my defeat, I am a chicken, I won't ever Ban Evade nor Nick Fake anyone again. I have no bad intension towards this big community, I will make good relations with this community, probably make this community my sister, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UNBAN ME, IGNORE MY BAN EVASIONS, I STILL JUST A 12 YEAR OLD KID, I WAS WRONG I WILL NEVER DO BAN EVADE AGAIN PLEASE LET ME PLAY WITH MY ACCOUNT PLZPLZPLZPLZ, THANK YOU DEAR LORD ADMINS.

Also, I'm Gay!

Issy:

--- Quote from: PipPo on July 18, 2023, 08:47:05 pm ---I admit my defeat, I am a chicken, I won't ever Ban Evade nor Nick Fake anyone again.
--- End quote ---
It was never a "war" to begin with. You broke the rules, you got what you deserved.

--- Quote from: PipPo on July 18, 2023, 08:47:05 pm ---I have no bad intension towards this big community, I will make good relations with this community, probably make this community my sister,
--- End quote ---
You have a funny way of showing your intention towards us, is this how you treat your IRL sister as well? You are not fooling anyone here.

--- Quote from: PipPo on July 18, 2023, 08:47:05 pm ---PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UNBAN ME, IGNORE MY BAN EVASIONS, I STILL JUST A 12 YEAR OLD KID, I WAS WRONG I WILL NEVER DO BAN EVADE AGAIN PLEASE LET ME PLAY WITH MY ACCOUNT PLZPLZPLZPLZ, THANK YOU DEAR LORD ADMINS.
--- End quote ---
GTA San Andreas' age limit is +18, I suggest you start playing games suitable for your age.

You are staying banned. Feel free to post a new ban appeal no sooner than 6 months from today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version