Off Topic > Off Topic

Is Cobra a retarded guy ?

(1/11) > >>

AhMeD:
Sorry for posting this here, but is Cobra a fucking retarded guy ??

I visited forum as usual, and i saw this http://jonne.be/forum/index.php?topic=1391.msg11653;boardseen#new.

He thinks that this guy is me, wtf is wrong with his mind ???

Btw i made a deal with jonne that i might get unbanned after 12 months, and more than 7 months already passed, and here i see a retarded admin came saying that an other guy is me and i'am ban evading.
I ban evaded with the same ip i used to play with. Piece of crap, if i wanted to ban evade then i had a lot of smarter ways to ban evade with, and you or any other admin could have ever caught me.

I'am making a challenge with you, if it was proven that this guy is me, then i get a permanent banned( i was about to get unbanned after 4 months) and a forum ban too, if not then you should be no more an admin for you stupidity.

Just saying, it has been more than 7 months since i got banned, never thought to ban evade even for 1 time as i knew i still have a chance.

So i hope jonne comes and end this shit, as i'am not going to let this pass. Already got banned for 7 months for just covering a gay ban evader. And 1 month ago, i made a deal with Jonne, It would be so gay If i'am the one who asks for this deal and i'am the one who breaks it.

Aksel:
yeeey Drama will start soon!!!

Lemme grab some pop corn!

everyone is invited to sit next to me

Barto:
*Sits down next to Aksel, grabs some popcorn*

AruN.:
GG WP
--- Quote from: Barto on April 26, 2017, 06:05:14 pm ---*Sits down next to Aksel, grabs some popcorn*

--- End quote ---

Rage:
*take 2 popcorn and eating * !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version