Off Topic > Off Topic

People arn't respecting forum rules

(1/5) > >>

Arabiane:
Hello
so as the subject say ,i wanna talk about 2 things in this topic,i was about to create this topic in suggestion section then i saw that the rules already exist so just here enough .
1. i visited the forum this night found that cobra got a personal insults and admins are visiting forum and then leaving like nothing happend no respawn, no delete for coments or for topics even the topic that ahmed started just when you see the subject of the topic you should removed it (i'm talking to admins here and owner jonne).
2nd . the quotes that ruin the forum , are you stuped fellas ? or kids ?or you find it funny ? i didn't get this really ,iven in the old ptp that we called a bad version of ptp there wasn't things like those we saw those days .

so what i wanna say if you let me to explaine :
 * to jonne : and the other admins : i'm not saying or i wanna tell you what to do you knew better just to remind you of what we see here usualy without a reaction from admins (i mean insults) .
 * to players : respect forum rules .
if you want to make ptp ''' game''' better everyone should respect himself first and others of corse
http://jonne.be/forum/index.php?topic=1015.0

Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!:
I completely agree to everything that you wrote here.

AhMeD:

--- Quote from: Arabiane on April 27, 2017, 03:05:34 am ---Hello
so as the subject say ,i wanna talk about 2 things in this topic,i was about to create this topic in suggestion section then i saw that the rules already exist so just here enough .
1. i visited the forum this night found that cobra got a personal insults and admins are visiting forum and then leaving like nothing happend no respawn, no delete for coments or for topics even the topic that ahmed started just when you see the subject of the topic you should removed it (i'm talking to admins here and owner jonne).

--- End quote ---
If insulting an admin is bad ??? then accusing someone of something he didn't do isn't bad ???

I insulted him because he accused me of something that i didn't do, so he is mistaken and he deserved to be insulted, and now i made fun of him in front of whole server, and it is over.

Yash:
All Doors must be holded and closed!

Finisher:
As well as replying in reports and acting like an administrator. For example Fares is always sorry for posting ;D

Sorry for posting here
Regards ,
Yours truly

Kthx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version