Off Topic > Off Topic

Fares[GgT] leaving..

(1/4) > >>

Faro0s:
Hello guys,

As the title suggests, it has been a long time for me here and I got to know many amazing people in these 10 years and i am grateful but now it is time to leave this game aside forever as it doesn't bring me any joy. I have been back playing CoD: MW so if anyone is interested to play with me and those who have ps4 feel free to message me in discord, I am available there. I also stream most of my CWs there, you are all welcome to watch it in my youtube acc.
I stopped playing samp for like 1 month now or maybe more but I never got the time to post this topic but now here we are. I want to conclude this topic by thanking who ever supported me and made this game pleasent for me specially my clan [GgT] and to apologize to whoever feels that i hurt him/her in any way.
Warm love <3
So, good bye.

-Fares

PS: if anyone wants to contact me, feel free to talk to me in discord. 𝔽𝔸я𝔼𝕊❥❥#4047

Kelik:
Sad to see an old time player backing out from this 16 y/o game and moving into another one.

Sure, I'll watch your CoD : MW vids... I would like to suggest funny and clutch compilations 8)
Goodluck Fares! Be a Sniperpointer there too!

cobby:
Sad to see you go Mr.Far00000sh ,your hate name  :D,  It's been honour playing with you. It's also been great to fight against you and rivalry was intense.True Rival and Sniper King even when the score is 10 - 3  ;D :D

Apart from this skill shit, I want to say a warm Good bye and make it final as I've always seen you as a good
member of this community.

Good Bye , good luck, stay safe and ...bla bla blas

Zeta:
Bye Bro >:(
Missssssssss u Baby :'(

Madman:
Kuni bazam sar bezan siktir nakon sari  >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version