Off Topic > Off Topic

Leaving temporarily

(1/2) > >>

DarkSoul:
Hi brothers and sisters,
                                 I will not be able to play SAMP for 2 months bcuz of some issues i m having in my laptop.I will buy a new PC after 2 months.
                                                            See you guys after 2 months.

Bye,for now.

Carg:
Aww sad to see another happy soul leave us :( You will be missed!

cobby:

--- Quote from: HappySoul on September 16, 2020, 05:22:30 pm ---Hi brothers and sisters,
                                 I will not be able to play SAMP for 2 months bcuz of some issues i m having in my laptop.I will buy a new PC after 2 months.
                                                            See you guys after 2 months.

Bye,for now.

--- End quote ---
Nope your not leaving I know a solution if you tell me the problem.
-Ultra Instinct.

DarkSoul:
Ah thanks cobby,but no one can do anything.Its the problem with my internet.I will try to get better internet as soon as possible.I could get it in a week or a month.Don't worry I will not forget your teachings and will practice offline.I will be connected to everyone via IRC.

cobby:

--- Quote from: HappySoul on September 17, 2020, 12:04:16 pm ---Ah thanks cobby,but no one can do anything.Its the problem with my internet.I will try to get better internet as soon as possible.I could get it in a week or a month.Don't worry I will not forget your teachings and will practice offline.I will be connected to everyone via IRC.

--- End quote ---
I want you on IRC, at 5 PM Pakistan Time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version