Off Topic > Off Topic

The silent truth

(1/4) > >>

mimbi:

Greetings, Plan B community. This topic is bringing some silent message. It's not to insult / demote, but whether to bring the problem into the daylight. Let's discuss about community's shooting system. It disallows 2shoot, c-bug - everytime you try it, message pop-ups. But if you noticed, everytime you meet acknowledged clan members, like pWn, GgT, tZ, etc.

It is clearly to see how fast they move (for sure with fast black policeman skin) but with the gun. What is that? It's c-bug with not popping table. I hope some players won't be angry if I mention them. SaiFi, Aking, Jack, Demo - this family always brings noise around them. Personally I wouldn't like to go into discussions with them, but they are good example.

If that would be happening at any other server, I would get it. 2shoot, c-bug is normal thing in nowadays sa-mp. But let's not forget cheats, such as aim bot, etc. Aking has criminal past of being banned due to this application. I am pretty sure SaiFi also has such history, as well as Jack.

What is the main goal of this topic? The truth. It may be deleted/locked or even unpublished. But many players become more and more awake of the dark side of this wonderful Plan B server I admire. It's one of the best in sa-mp. You need time to realise this, but you notice.

And let's take other exampe - Horra, PakoVH or Carg. It's administrator who has his own style which we won't tractate here and let's see how he shoots. He can move fast, but his deagle/colts are always shooting just like normal player's does. He can be shoot even by newbie (not insulting), just like any other usual player can be.

This goes to the silently coming truth, which is known by old players. But everyone take it as a light joke. That old truth is that winning clans' players pay their money to Jonne so they could hack/use forbidden c-bug or 2shoot. Yesterday at night it was again mentioned by Menace via IRC during online game. We can understand, it gives players satisfaction and entertainment. But overall server's quality gets all demolished by this. This problem won't be solved even if all "clean" players would unite, but let's send this silent message furthermore. With all respect to real skilled, kind, smart players not mentioned here. Thanks for reading, have great game.

cobby:
It's True, all of the mentioned players like Demo, SaFi, Jack, Aking have been once banned for aimbot.
But this doesn't mean that they pay Jonne for hacks.They may personally use some secret files Anti-cheat and Admins cannot detect.I know them from quite a long time now.Demo would not do it as even he does not even has FPS and why I mentioned FPS is that he always blames it and doesn't buy a PC to get proper and decent Frames to play then why would he waste money buying haks.Just because he is a bit poor, may God give him a decent PC to play.

I miss those days back in 2017 when the only "skill" to me was to choose terrorist, crouch, then aim and shoot with AK47. A well-known rifle which every newbies like to shoot with, I mean why not.I miss those days when I was like a roleplay and reality type player which used to think AK47 head shot damages 5% more than normal.I miss those days when I didn't know people run like bitches with uzi and tec9 in there hands. With this situation MTA SA is so much better than samp.

And for God sake please never think that this game is real life. Stop saying "cry and shit" to people you've just beaten in a 2004 game. I used to do this shit all time saying "ez" every single second and now I rarely say to the one who called me in the first place. And if you still continue...

Then YOU (the one reading) my mate come beat me in real life just realized that you dont have one :v.

HawayiJahz:

--- Quote from: Karlis ---But if you noticed, everytime you meet acknowledged clan members, like pWn, GgT, tZ, etc.

It is clearly to see how fast they move (for sure with fast black policeman skin) but with the gun. What is that? It's c-bug with not popping table.

--- End quote ---
'Black policeman skin' is one of the many fast skins accessible to VIP players which does not make the character move faster. However, they eliminate any turning radius which slow skins tend to have, making it possible to turn at sharp angles. As a result, it's harder to lock one's aim on to these skins, in addition to making it easier for fast skin users to aim.

While this can be argued to confer an unfair advantage to its users, this is NOT 'c-bug with not popping table'. In fact, I don't think C-Bug has anything to do with skin; It can be done with literally any skin.

--- Quote from: Karlis --- I hope some players won't be angry if I mention them. SaiFi, Aking, Jack, Demo - this family always brings noise around them. Personally I wouldn't like to go into discussions with them, but they are good example.

--- End quote ---

I believe it is unjustified to point out the names of a (selected) few when pretty much the entire server indulges in the aforementioned act.

--- Quote from: Karlis ---And let's take other exampe - Horra, PakoVH or Carg. It's administrator who has his own style which we won't tractate here and let's see how he shoots. He can move fast, but his deagle/colts are always shooting just like normal player's does. He can be shoot even by newbie (not insulting), just like any other usual player can be.
--- End quote ---

All of them are slow skin users to the best of my knowledge. Again,  your concern has nothing to do with the abuse of any bugs as of yet.

--- Quote from: Karlis ---This goes to the silently coming truth, which is known by old players. But everyone take it as a light joke. That old truth is that winning clans' players pay their money to Jonne so they could hack/use forbidden c-bug or 2shoot. Yesterday at night it was again mentioned by Menace via IRC during online game. We can understand, it gives players satisfaction and entertainment. But overall server's quality gets all demolished by this. This problem won't be solved even if all "clean" players would unite, but let's send this silent message furthermore. With all respect to real skilled, kind, smart players not mentioned here. Thanks for reading, have great game.

--- End quote ---
I am afraid you have been terribly misinformed. For starters, 'winning clan' is vaguely defined and I can assure you that anyone who uses disallowed mods is dealt with as and when they are brought to notice. I can also vouch for the fact that Jonne of all people doesn't give preferential treatment to anyone (at least not to my superficial observation). Scrolling through the ban appeal/report section should you have time would convince you in this direction.

I'd like to emphasize once again that it's virtually impossible to 2-shot or c-bug since the system simply does not allow for it (you could quick scope once or deliver two/three deagle shots with C-Bug, but the system almost always kicks/freezes the player)

Going off on a tangent, it's true that a lot of players use CLEO scripts/add-on etc which can be argued to confer a competitive advantage. I am personally against the use of all CLEO scripts. However, even if they were disallowed, there is simply no way to detect most of them. I also favor making one fast skin available to all regular players who have hit a certain number of online hours.

Finisher:

--- Quote from: Karlis on September 19, 2020, 10:02:39 am ---With all respect to real skilled, kind, smart players not mentioned here. Thanks for reading, have great game.

--- End quote ---
ty

Zeta:
GSW power KKKKKKKK ;D :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version