Off Topic > Off Topic

The silent truth

<< < (4/4)

Aking_Bhai:

mimbi:
Best wishes, amigos Great_Khali and Ultra.

C in Carg stands for cinism, idk ask the GSW creators.

Well this topic is fishy, it made the way into players mind. The goal was reached. Admins can lock it if they wish.

Finisher:

--- Quote from: Great_Khali on September 23, 2020, 04:38:32 pm ---There was a Top Dueler in PTP named KiLLeR from a reputed clan , he was unbeatable and played like that for 4-5 years or more , but we {i was admin back then} noticed him and caught him up using aim and some 6-8 different combination of hacks :D .

--- End quote ---

Are you sure? I don’t remember admins doing anything about that guy. He ended up recording his game with hacks and posting it on forums because he was done playing lmfao.. KiLLLeR 1 - 0 Rat Admins 2012

Bully:

--- Quote from: Finisher on September 24, 2020, 07:49:00 am ---
--- Quote from: Great_Khali on September 23, 2020, 04:38:32 pm ---There was a Top Dueler in PTP named KiLLeR from a reputed clan , he was unbeatable and played like that for 4-5 years or more , but we {i was admin back then} noticed him and caught him up using aim and some 6-8 different combination of hacks :D .

--- End quote ---

Are you sure? I don’t remember admins doing anything about that guy. He ended up recording his game with hacks and posting it on forums because he was done playing lmfao.. KiLLLeR 1 - 0 Rat Admins 2012

--- End quote ---
Comeon,  someone has to take the credit for it . Its okay !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version