Off Topic > Off Topic

Offtopic/(short zombie movie)

(1/2) > >>

Ahsoka_Tano:
You might remember a thing about the old trailer i made, welp that ones is long dead sorry, but will revive it once i finish other stuff that im working on right now.
It aint really ptp related but some might enjoy it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD2njHhpdVI&t

Madman:
Great job man that was a terrefic video made by you.
Would love to see more videos like this in the future from you.

Darwin/Retired:

--- Quote from: Madman on September 19, 2020, 09:36:06 pm ---Great job man that was a terrefic video made by you.
Would love to see more videos like this in the future from you.

--- End quote ---

HawayiJahz:
Looks pretty dope, looks like you put in quite some work in to it. It'd be pretty cool if you could make a PTP movie as well  :)

Kelik:
YES! This is one of the reasons why I love GTA SA so much when I was 6 y/o. Making zombie videos like this one over here. I also know other zombie videos from GTA SA just like "The Dead Walks" made by GalacticXp1. This is where I got the name "Lance_Towers" too.

It would be cool to make a PTP movie too but keep making zombie videos as well.  :D

I could provide you some zombie skins, Agent skins(rather than Military skins), weapon mods that are perfect for Zombie Apocalypse, also some weapon sounds that are realistic too just like the weapons in real life and also new animation/s(or ped.ifp) just like from the Dead Walks. Just contact me, it would be better at discord.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version