Off Topic > Off Topic

Offtopic/(short zombie movie)

<< < (2/2)

cobby:
wut? our great cinema man is back?

Madman:

--- Quote from: Kelik on September 20, 2020, 04:32:56 am ---YES! This is one of the reasons why I love GTA SA so much when I was 6 y/o. Making zombie videos like this one over here. I also know other zombie videos from GTA SA just like "The Dead Walks" made by GalacticXp1. This is where I got the name "Lance_Towers" too.

It would be cool to make a PTP movie too but keep making zombie videos as well.  :D

I could provide you some zombie skins, Agent skins(rather than Military skins), weapon mods that are perfect for Zombie Apocalypse, also some weapon sounds that are realistic too just like the weapons in real life and also new animation/s(or ped.ifp) just like from the Dead Walks. Just contact me, it would be better at discord.

--- End quote ---
Have you seen the videos from TheTheluismetal2?! After more than 8 years,his videos are still great to watch.

Kelik:

--- Quote from: Madman on September 20, 2020, 11:18:39 am ---Have you seen the videos from TheTheluismetal2?! After more than 8 years,his videos are still great to watch.

--- End quote ---
Yeah! Even if I don't understand the language, I still enjoy and watch it till now. I always go back to the videos where I always watch as a kid and this is one of'em.  :D

Uzumaki:
Cool one but me and air are still waiting for our payment

Airman:

--- Quote from: Uzumaki on September 21, 2020, 07:53:07 pm ---Cool one but me and air are still waiting for our payment

--- End quote ---
I agree

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version