Author Topic: Staff changes and other updates: 8 Mar  (Read 34588 times)

Offline [ThuG].Tonny

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Nada como uma dia após o outro dia!
    • @rodrigo2w
Re: Staff changes and other updates: 8 Mar
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2019, 07:30:24 pm »
Very good! Thx for the continuous updates!
"And remember, respect is everything"
                                          (GTA II)

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2019, 07:38:54 pm »
I see Plan C coming 😶
More like Plan Carg

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2019, 07:46:10 pm »
Excellent!!

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2019, 09:04:30 pm »
Fair play for everyone .gg

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2019, 09:18:00 pm »
Lol nice to see something was actually done.Good job! *clap clap* But damn,I had to register here and nag all this time just to make y'all move forward xD oh well,I'm finally satisfied to a great extent and wish for more things to be done,but take your time,of course.
I'm extraordinarily glad that now I am able to return the favor to all those abusers who thought they would be untouchable forever hehe
I was also wondering,how did you come up with what to change?Was there some consultation with some admins here?Shouldn't there have been a poll or something?Just asking.
Again,thanks for the update,now the 'randoms' can play and have a chance to actually do something.Still,if you think VIPs should be somehow compensated,feel free to do that.If this isn't the case,give them sniper and saw on spawn and not with commands unless they need them.
Let's roll

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2019, 10:00:26 pm »
Lol nice to see something was actually done.Good job! *clap clap* But damn,I had to register here and nag all this time just to make y'all move forward xD oh well,I'm finally satisfied to a great extent and wish for more things to be done,but take your time,of course.
I'm extraordinarily glad that now I am able to return the favor to all those abusers who thought they would be untouchable forever hehe
I was also wondering,how did you come up with what to change?Was there some consultation with some admins here?Shouldn't there have been a poll or something?Just asking.
Again,thanks for the update,now the 'randoms' can play and have a chance to actually do something.Still,if you think VIPs should be somehow compensated,feel free to do that.If this isn't the case,give them sniper and saw on spawn and not with commands unless they need them.
VIPs already have sniper and saw on spawning.

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2019, 04:07:28 am »
Awesome updates!

But don't you guys think there should be some limitations for level 1 players to use the VIP weapons in every map? Like only a few bullets or access to VIP weapons for once a map?

Offline Acze

• Score: 6216
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2019, 05:08:31 am »
Added /saw and /sniper for everyone (https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=5045.0)
This is what I'm waiting for and I think that it's time for me to play ptp now.
Great Updates for the server Jonne, keep it up.

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 44717
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2019, 10:34:24 am »
Lol seriously ?? vip and saw for everyone so VIP is useless now, i tought it's only christmas everyone have sniper and saw but ok... gg

Offline LuCa

• VIP
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2019, 11:20:32 am »
Awesome updates!

But don't you guys think there should be some limitations for level 1 players to use the VIP weapons in every map? Like only a few bullets or access to VIP weapons for once a map?

No VIP should be Cosmetic nothing more... and jonne dosent need VIP donations the fund the server
anymore. Now everyone has equal chances weapon wise , and that’s how it should be it’s 2019 anyway this game is old and why do you need to restrict lvl 1 ? How much advantages you need more ?
you already have fastskin stop being low life bitches and let other enjoy this game too

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2019, 01:12:18 pm »
My dream became true(free saw and sniper)
-1 FOr maddy idea

+repulation Jonne keep it up ma bro pro. :) ;) ;D :D :-* 8) ::)
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2019, 01:13:56 pm »
Awesome updates!

No VIP should be Cosmetic nothing more... and jonne dosent need VIP donations the fund the server
anymore. Now everyone has equal chances weapon wise , and that’s how it should be it’s 2019 anyway this game is old and why do you need to restrict lvl 1 ? How much advantages you need more ?
you already have fastskin stop being low life bitches and let other enjoy this game too
You wanna say that players with level 1 do not enjoy the game because they don't have sniper and saw? No, its not like that. I dont think anybody really pays for VIP to fund the server, they just want to enjoy more features for which they have to pay.

I am not against of giving saw and sniper to everyone, just saying to add a limit to use them. Your point is totally irrelevant to what I said about the limits. Those who paid for these features should enjoy them in extra quantity as compared to level 1 because they might paid for it only.

Offline LuCa

• VIP
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2019, 04:52:23 pm »
Awesome updates!

You wanna say that players with level 1 do not enjoy the game because they don't have sniper and saw? No, its not like that. I dont think anybody really pays for VIP to fund the server, they just want to enjoy more features for which they have to pay.

I am not against of giving saw and sniper to everyone, just saying to add a limit to use them. Your point is totally irrelevant to what I said about the limits. Those who paid for these features should enjoy them in extra quantity as compared to level 1 because they might paid for it only.

There is no need to limit them. You already enjoy your stuff
Why are you so against equal balance... are you so insecure that you can’t kill newbies without your massive advantage ?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 06:34:06 pm by Lions »

Offline iDanz0r

• VIP
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2019, 06:06:39 pm »
Special features for Vip are no more 'special'
Bad move.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 06:27:19 pm by iDanz0r »
If you want to get to know someone, find out what makes them Angry.

Offline Tuco

• VIP
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2019, 06:33:03 pm »
Great job, Jonne. Thanks for the effort that you and all the admins put so that we can have a nice time here :D