Author Topic: [Long term]South San Andreas Idea  (Read 10514 times)

Offline Lizard_Person

• VIP
  • Score: 9026
  • A rehabilitated retard
[Long term]South San Andreas Idea
« on: May 26, 2018, 07:36:02 pm »
I don't know if this is possible or not, but maybe a map could be created, where the country side and Los Santos could be accessed. For example - The president would be spawned in Angel Pine, the police and swat in Dillimore, civilians in Rodeo and terrorists in Ganton. Two hydras would be available on the map, one in Los Santos airport, while the other in the farm. What do you guys think ?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 06:24:52 pm by Jonne »
Safe for work content only. Done with that retard shit.

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
Re: South San Andreas Idea
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 09:00:45 pm »
Someone please explain more about his idea :|
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 09:09:17 pm »
I don't know if this is possible or not, but maybe a map could be created, where the country side and Los Santos could be accessed. For example - The president would be spawned in Angel Pine, the police and swat in Dillimore, civilians in Rodeo and terrorists in Ganton. Two hydras would be available on the map, one in Los Santos airport, while the other in the farm. What do you guys think ?
I think there would need to be more hydras than that, but I don't see a problem with this. Also, nice name... I do actually know some people who really believe that ground-dwelling, shape-shifting lizards control international politics.

Someone please explain more about his idea :|
He's suggesting a map that combines RC and LS like NSA combines WV and LV.

Offline Son_Gun

• Score: Unknown
  • First Silver Dragon Emperor
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 09:12:12 pm »
It would be large map just like NSA which is hated by most of the player but still I like ur idea. +1

Offline Cyrus_

• VIP
  • Score: 26973
  • ThuG 4 Life
    • ThuG : True Heroes Under God
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2018, 09:14:15 pm »
+1
⭐⭐✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪ Lil Thug ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪⭐⭐
[/cen

Offline Airman

• Air1
  • Admin
  • Score: 32012
  • Quack
    • Discover Tunisia
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2018, 09:46:55 pm »
Following your example , the map would look like this

The only problem that i see here is that the terro spawn is way too far from presi spawn , takes a lot of time to get there
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 12:12:55 am by Air »

Offline YoMama

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2018, 01:18:35 am »

The only problem that i see here is that the terro spawn is way too far from presi spawn , takes a lot of time to get there
Is that Angel Pine? I thought it was in RC.

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2018, 01:22:15 am »
Like having NSA wasn't bad enough already. Half of the server camping at civilian spawn waiting for the map to end.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Airman

• Air1
  • Admin
  • Score: 32012
  • Quack
    • Discover Tunisia
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2018, 01:30:31 am »

Is that Angel Pine? I thought it was in RC.
It is , according to most of the results found on google and a custom map with street names that i've got installed

Offline YoMama

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2018, 01:56:17 am »
Like having NSA wasn't bad enough already. Half of the server camping at civilian spawn waiting for the map to end.
What makes you think another large map with a completely different area and without Area 69 to hide in would turn out that way?

Offline Luka

• VIP
  • Score: 20091
  • LuKa[PPLV]
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2018, 02:21:54 am »
If you can't against Hydra's you have 2 options die or try to take down a hydra with a rustler  ;)

ontopic:+1

Offline Miau

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2018, 02:26:29 am »
What makes you think another large map with a completely different area and without Area 69 to hide in would turn out that way?

Does anyone think the problem with NSA is the scenery or Area 69? I haven't read any complaints on West Venturas, and it has exactly the same scenery and Area 69.

The problem with NSA is that it is too big. Driving time before you find other players and get to see some action is too long. And even if you had enough patience to reach other players, nothing guarantees you won't be wiped out by a Hydra in a matter of tenths of second.

If you think that would be different in the map Lizard Person is suggesting (which is much larger, and especially wider, than NSA), I kindly ask you to explain me why. Take a look at the spawn locations he suggested. Can you imagine the driving time for terrorists if the president decided to camp, for example, in Flint County railway tunnel? They would definitely do that every now and then, to be out of Hydras reach.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 02:29:58 am by Mia »
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline YoMama

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2018, 03:01:17 am »

Does anyone think the problem with NSA is the scenery or Area 69? I haven't read any complaints on West Venturas, and it has exactly the same scenery and Area 69.

The problem with NSA is that it is too big. Driving time before you find other players and get to see some action is too long. And even if you had enough patience to reach other players, nothing guarantees you won't be wiped out by a Hydra in a matter of tenths of second.

If you think that would be different in the map Lizard Person is suggesting (which is much larger, and especially wider, than NSA), I kindly ask you to explain me why. Take a look at the spawn locations he suggested. Can you imagine the driving time for terrorists if the president decided to camp, for example, in Flint County railway tunnel? They would definitely do that every now and then, to be out of Hydras reach.
I agree that the map he in fact proposed is pretty large. However, before I was corrected, I thought he was proposing LS and RC, which I don't think is that big.

I disagree with you that NSA is too big. How often do you see the President in LV? Very rarely. He's almost always in WV, and the most common strategy by far is to go directly to Area 69, which is actually pretty centrally located. It's basically WV with LV attached and Hydras.

As long as the spawns are reasonably close to each other, I don't really see an issue with adding more area to a map, particularly when Hydras are available. The problem with the map he's proposing is that the spawns are bad. What if the spawns were the LS spawns, and you could run into the other areas? The terrorist spawn would be pretty centrally located in an LS+RC map.

The "driving time" issue is overstated to me. It's not like only terrorists are impacted by driving time. The farther away the President gets, the longer it takes for his support to get there when they are killed. Also, you often don't need to drive when you can fly most of the way and get a car there instead.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 03:10:02 am by YoMama »

Offline Miau

• VIP
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2018, 03:35:17 am »
I disagree with you that NSA is too big. How often do you see the President in LV? Very rarely. He's almost always in WV, and the most common strategy by far is to go directly to Area 69, which is actually pretty centrally located. It's basically WV with LV attached and Hydras.

Then, why does a relevant part of players do nothing but camp in civilian spawn, duel or race every time NSA is picked? How would we avoid that problem in a hypothetical South San Andreas?

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Ice_Bear

• Score: Unknown
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2018, 04:59:01 am »
I really like the idea of adding a new map
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 05:04:34 am by Ice_Bear »