Author Topic: [Long term]South San Andreas Idea  (Read 10513 times)

Offline Scott_

• Mod
  • Score: 150599
Re: South San Andreas Idea
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2018, 05:56:19 am »
-1, NSA is the only map in which there are no terro and cop fight XD and if i see this map spawn location so maybe cop and terro will meet at armour location but i am sure that terro will follow cop. And if President went very far then damn sure its terro vs cop map, only civils are interested to kill President lol.

Offline FlapJack[M.I.B]

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • FUCK LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2018, 08:53:01 am »
Like having NSA wasn't bad enough already. Half of the server camping at civilian spawn waiting for the map to end.
What makes you think another large map with a completely different area and without Area 69 to hide in would turn out that way?

Does anyone think the problem with NSA is the scenery or Area 69? I haven't read any complaints on West Venturas, and it has exactly the same scenery and Area 69.

The problem with NSA is that it is too big. Driving time before you find other players and get to see some action is too long. And even if you had enough patience to reach other players, nothing guarantees you won't be wiped out by a Hydra in a matter of tenths of second.

If you think that would be different in the map Lizard Person is suggesting (which is much larger, and especially wider, than NSA), I kindly ask you to explain me why. Take a look at the spawn locations he suggested. Can you imagine the driving time for terrorists if the president decided to camp, for example, in Flint County railway tunnel? They would definitely do that every now and then, to be out of Hydras reach.

Very true. The Map is so big. Terro spawn is in LV. If you die you have to drive too far which is so frustrating. That is why most of the players just wanna go Civi and wait for the map to change.

I think adding a Huge map will just result to another frustrating Map. Good thing there's /rc c where you can have your own War. 😂😂

Adding a New Map is very good idea, but make it Smaller
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 08:57:00 am by FlapJack[M.I.B] »

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2018, 05:44:26 pm »
I don't know if this is possible or not, but maybe a map could be created, where the country side and Los Santos could be accessed. For example - The president would be spawned in Angel Pine, the police and swat in Dillimore, civilians in Rodeo and terrorists in Ganton. Two hydras would be available on the map, one in Los Santos airport, while the other in the farm. What do you guys think ?
I think there would need to be more hydras than that, but I don't see a problem with this. Also, nice name... I do actually know some people who really believe that ground-dwelling, shape-shifting lizards control international politics.

Someone please explain more about his idea :|
He's suggesting a map that combines RC and LS like NSA combines WV and LV.
Thank you for explaining Yomama
+1
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2018, 06:03:10 pm »
My idea is :

Pink: Health & Armour
Blue: Swat & Cop
Red Line: World Boundaries Or whatever it is
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here:

from what i can see Cop/Swat is closer than terrorist a bit from the president
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the suggestion: Neutral I agree this map is large and it will be boring

« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 06:18:19 pm by Magic »

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2018, 07:43:23 pm »
My idea is :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No its perfect but need to change armour/hp to different and perfect place. South San Andreas will be good so I will surely look it working in our mapping system
+1

P.S: Check a map I have made and with that no changes maybe required except for terrorist spawn.
Civil spawn is same as we get in RC map. Same goes to cop/swat class. Civil spawn of FC will be President/Vice/Securiy classes. Red Triangle means presence of hydras and pink stars are default hp/armour pickups that we have right now. Bold red lines are world boundries.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 08:12:23 pm by Deadman™ »

Offline Lizard_Person

• VIP
  • Score: 9026
  • A rehabilitated retard
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2018, 09:33:48 pm »
My idea is :

Here:

No its perfect but need to change armour/hp to different and perfect place. South San Andreas will be good so I will surely look it working in our mapping system
+1

P.S: Check a map I have made and with that no changes maybe required except for terrorist spawn.
Civil spawn is same as we get in RC map. Same goes to cop/swat class. Civil spawn of FC will be President/Vice/Securiy classes. Red Triangle means presence of hydras and pink stars are default hp/armour pickups that we have right now. Bold red lines are world boundries.
Looks good, but only one hydra at the top, while two at the buttom, doesn't look balanced. And maybe make the terror spawn in Ganton, Grove street.
Safe for work content only. Done with that retard shit.

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2018, 10:18:10 pm »
My idea is :

Here:

+1

Looks good, but only one hydra at the top, while two at the buttom, doesn't look balanced. And maybe make the terror spawn in Ganton, Grove street.
i think it shouldn't be in grove street this is far away from president

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2018, 10:25:14 pm »
My idea is :

Three Hydras is way too few. I would put the terrorist spawn in Dillimore, and three Hydras just at the FC airport (maybe put one on one of the mansions' helipads in the LS hills). That way, the terrorists have to take a little time to get to the airport (they're so close now that the President wouldn't have any time to escape his spawn before being bombarded by Hydras). I think it would be better to have the President spawn closer to LS, at the FC civilian spawn. Then there are more trees to hide in and it's closer to building cover in LS. I'd put two or three hydras in the LS airport, maybe in the grass near the middle (a hangar over them would be good).

« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 10:52:15 pm by YoMama »

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2018, 07:54:56 am »
More shitty maps for the God of shitty maps!
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2018, 02:15:07 pm »
Lol I forgot to add second triangle but main thing is that hydras will be there and in equal amount to balance it on other side.

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2018, 02:07:04 am »
I dont think its really needed :P

"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2018, 11:19:47 am »
North san andreas isnt named that because it has 2 maps combined. Its called because there is only North San Andreas Island and South San andreas island ( means sf is there too).

Stop with hydras. Just add Air Assault and fly a rustler.
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Son_Gun

• First Silver Dragon Emperor
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2018, 11:39:59 am »
North san andreas isnt named that because it has 2 maps combined. Its called because there is only North San Andreas Island and South San andreas island ( means sf is there too).

Adding Hunter chopper instead of hydra in South San Andreas Map will be better as most of terrain in SSA is uneven with tall trees. Hydra wouldn't be useful in such situations. Hence adding hunter will be better option.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2018, 12:56:48 pm »

Adding Hunter chopper instead of hydra in South San Andreas Map will be better as most of terrain in SSA is uneven with tall trees. Hydra wouldn't be useful in such situations. Hence adding hunter will be better option.
What about its guns?
Edit: Well I have a scrpit to prevent hunter guns from being used and auto-kick player from the server. With this SSA is ready to go.

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2018, 02:32:25 pm »
I havent read this, but if its about adding new map it should definitely be done.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 03:59:30 pm by Satvik »