Author Topic: Forum Suggestion  (Read 1938 times)

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
Forum Suggestion
« on: May 16, 2019, 10:30:31 pm »
Hello there,

I'll just go into the topic. So I recently witnessed that people do get warned in forum for posting something off topic mostly in Screenshots and videos topic which some of them were wrong. So this mostly happen due to a clan video or screen shot. I am not going to mention names but some warnings were kind of weird and weren't appropriate. So what I am suggesting is that to create a topic/section emphasizing on the fact of the arguments happening in other topics mostly clan videos thing. If I am not wrong, I think we had a section called 'Rant N' Bullshit' back in the old server. The topic/section can be helpful for arguments, debates other stuff. It's not a priority of course but just an idea. Thanks.

-Fares

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Greatest of all times
Re: Forum Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 10:43:12 pm »
I am sorry for posting here but NO

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: Forum Suggestion
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 10:43:20 pm »
Pretty much every topic nowadays devolves into arguing about clans. So, we're getting a bit stricter on moderating the forum to prevent that. Have your discussions on your own forums, not here. Also, a slideshow with screenshots of the forum is not a video.