Author Topic: [SAMP bug]Wall bug  (Read 2465 times)

PakoVH

[SAMP bug]Wall bug
« on: December 08, 2019, 07:55:38 pm »
Hello everybody.
 I believed that this bug was fixed but it's probably not yet.
In the record you can see the terrorist shoting me through the wall when that's not supposed to happen, i moved few times to the right to try to check if it was a internet problem but for me it was not the problem.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 11:20:24 pm by Quido »

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
Re: Wall bug
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 03:51:35 pm »
Hmmm... as far as I know, this can't be fixed, it's a GTA SA bug and it's always been like this.

When someone shoots, the game only checks for obstacles in the aiming trajectory. Some weapons, like the shotgun you show in the video, have a high recoil and bullets can take different paths. These paths aren't checked for obstacles, and that's why some bullets can go through the wall.

Casper was probably shooting at the edge of the wall, so the path was "clear", that's why some bullets were allowed through the wall.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
Re: Wall bug
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 04:02:08 pm »
How about placing some solid object inside that wall? It could be useful reducing such an effect. Just a rough idea though ::)