Author Topic: Respectful Discussion  (Read 5429 times)

Offline pcv'

• VIP
  • Score: 29303
  • sesh
Re: Respectful Discussion
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2021, 03:01:21 pm »
Pcv not gonna lie this is not hating or insulting but you started the talk about removing addon before even trying to play without it, not gonna lie you should've tested everything before making the topic...

The addon should not be removed because i use it on other servers too and i dont want to uninstall everytime i want to play on a different server, that is ridicilous and if someone mentions "bUt yOu hAvE cS fIlEs tO fIx tHe bUgS aDdoN dOeS", they crash my game and they are utter bullshit this shouldn't be allowed because it enhances the game and fixes its bugs...
Well you are right, I should have tried everything before I started this s*** about addon, but I did a lot of research to find a solution to every high fps bug, and actually, I fixed a lot of bugs with cs and asi files without causing a problem or getting any crash, but as you know, there are some bugs that cannot be detected in just one week like sniperbug, I couldn't find a solution for it until I tried playing with the samp addon also car turning with high fps etc ... but the problem with addon is that it gives you advantages over other players like the 4 bugs i mention on my topic, so yeah I don't even know which side I am in right now, I'm normal if they keep it up, and if not
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 07:16:25 pm by pcv' »

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2021, 09:57:27 pm »
just to not make it harder to any admins or head admins or whatever and to not get messaged about bug abusing i will remove addon and play the default game with a little bit of asi, cs tweaks if you dont want to use addon you can use silentpatch it is also very good, about the saw bug, idk how it can be fixed or how it occurs...on the rest to decide i dont want it removed im fully neutral about it, it is okay either way for me.
Edit:since my game cant even work without addon for an unknow reason i will just change the versions

« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 10:13:19 pm by 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔 »
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline [PluG]ZERO

• Score: Unknown
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2021, 01:38:09 am »
Pcv not gonna lie this is not hating or insulting but you started the talk about removing addon before even trying to play without it, not gonna lie you should've tested everything before making the topic...

The addon should not be removed because i use it on other servers too and i dont want to uninstall everytime i want to play on a different server, that is ridicilous and if someone mentions "bUt yOu hAvE cS fIlEs tO fIx tHe bUgS aDdoN dOeS", they crash my game and they are utter bullshit this shouldn't be allowed because it enhances the game and fixes its bugs...
Well you are right, I should have tried everything before I started this s*** about addon, but I did a lot of research to find a solution to every high fps bug, and actually, I fixed a lot of bugs with cs and asi files without causing a problem or getting any crash, but as you know, there are some bugs that cannot be detected in just one week like sniperbug, I couldn't find a solution for it until I tried playing with the samp addon also car turning with high fps etc ... but the problem with addon is that it gives you advantages over other players like the 4 bugs i mention on my topic, so yeah I don't even know which side I am in right now, I'm normal if they keep it up, and if not

nobody cares about ur opinion kid gtfo....no body aint reading that long ass message u wrote as well