Author Topic: [To be added]Drop parachute  (Read 5838 times)

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
Re: Drop parachute
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2018, 02:42:35 am »
Maybe a command to remove the parachute when player dont want the caracter skydiving unnecessary, for example, during flying, if the plane pilot do some stunt and the player travelling on the wing have a parachute sometimes starts to skydiving and die on the plane wing or sometimes just by jumping or falling from small buldings or ship containers the caracter start to skydive and die.
Wonderful suggestion; I feel like an idiot since I've spent years watching this happen but never thought of a scripting solution. It happens mainly when you lose altitude too quickly, as in this video from my guide.

Why is it needed? Use the parachute when you need it instead of typing /para and losing health.
a parachute spawns automatically once you reach a certain heigtht
Only if you get out of an aircraft, though (I know you're aware of this, I'm just making things more clear for people who might otherwise be confused).

+1. /para if you already have a parachute should do the job.
I think that could be confusing. Why not just /paradrop? What if you've forgotten that you did /para or acquired one in another way, and happen to need one, but end up removing your parachute in your hour of need?

It would also be cool to drop the parachute as a pickup, so a security could spawn a parachute for the President without using the President's health, if necessary.

Why the hell not? Is this a typo? If so, yet another good reason to write why you are for or against a suggestion.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2018, 02:16:15 pm »
+1. /para if you already have a parachute should do the job.
I think that could be confusing. Why not just /paradrop? What if you've forgotten that you did /para or acquired one in another way, and happen to need one, but end up removing your parachute in your hour of need?

It would also be cool to drop the parachute as a pickup, so a security could spawn a parachute for the President without using the President's health, if necessary.
Reasonable enough, I agree.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2018, 01:25:55 pm »
We'll add this in a future update.