Author Topic: Ban Evade  (Read 2736 times)

Offline Jai_Kundu

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Ban Evade
« on: March 16, 2017, 03:52:29 am »
As long  as I have seen till now , a professional or a mid hackers who knows any cons and talks usually change their names and come back (not sure if they use VPN) this has been going around frequently. When a person is flying at a speed of 300MPHs ( on foot  ) AC doest even recognize him. Just wanna say is Hackers just change names and come back really quick. I'm this is not a bug but don't find something else to post this.

Offline Nazi

• In this game,i will be the best.
Re: Ban Evade
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 04:39:40 am »
As long  as I have seen till now , a professional or a mid hackers who knows any cons and talks usually change their names and come back (not sure if they use VPN) this has been going around frequently. When a person is flying at a speed of 300MPHs ( on foot  ) AC doest even recognize him. Just wanna say is Hackers just change names and come back really quick. I'm this is not a bug but don't find something else to post this.
You have to be very fast to capture them, I recommend using the screenshoot quickly to capture it when it happens around you, any hacks
Me vs All

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 02:33:30 pm »
Usually when admin is in game,AC catches them like a pro.
When there is no bansir online,AC dies. I've noticed few months ago.

Offline Jai_Kundu

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 04:17:32 pm »
You have to be very fast to capture them, I recommend using the screenshoot quickly to capture it when it happens around you, any hacks
That doest help at times as no admisn comes online and bans him, even if I take screen shots and post them online they are either banned after 30-40 mins by AC. Many people leave the server saying dead server

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2017, 03:15:21 pm »
Ban evading can't be prevented automatically, an admin always needs to check to make sure it's the same person. The only thing we can do, and will continue doing, is improving the AC.