Author Topic: [Long term]South San Andreas Idea  (Read 10515 times)

Offline Son_Gun

• Score: Unknown
  • First Silver Dragon Emperor
Re: South San Andreas Idea
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2018, 04:12:14 am »
North san andreas isnt named that because it has 2 maps combined. Its called because there is only North San Andreas Island and South San andreas island ( means sf is there too).

Stop with hydras. Just add Air Assault and fly a rustler.

Adding Hunter chopper instead of hydra in South San Andreas Map will be better as most of terrain in SSA is uneven with tall trees. Hydra wouldn't be useful in such situations. Hence adding hunter will be better option.
What about its guns?
Edit: Well I have a scrpit to prevent hunter guns from being used and auto-kick player from the server. With this SSA is ready to go.

Yeah, guns can be prevented from firing. And as you say you have script for that, it should be easy.

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2018, 12:21:07 pm »
North san andreas isnt named that because it has 2 maps combined. Its called because there is only North San Andreas Island and South San andreas island ( means sf is there too).

Stop with hydras. Just add Air Assault and fly a rustler.

Adding Hunter chopper instead of hydra in South San Andreas Map will be better as most of terrain in SSA is uneven with tall trees. Hydra wouldn't be useful in such situations. Hence adding hunter will be better option.
What about its guns?
Edit: Well I have a scrpit to prevent hunter guns from being used and auto-kick player from the server. With this SSA is ready to go.

Yeah, guns can be prevented from firing. And as you say you have script for that, it should be easy.
Why does the terrain affect the aircraft options? Kicking people for trying to use the guns isn't prevention; it's punishment. Hunters are extremely powerful just with the rockets, since it's much easier to aim them when it's designed to hover. I'd be OK with trying them with the minigun disabled, but alongside the Hydras.

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 139078
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2018, 10:01:15 am »
+1

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2018, 11:37:25 am »

Offline Cyrus_

• VIP
  • Score: 26973
  • ThuG 4 Life
    • ThuG : True Heroes Under God
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2018, 07:30:09 pm »
+1
⭐⭐✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪ Lil Thug ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪⭐⭐
[/cen

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2018, 06:24:44 pm »
We could try this once, but creating a map takes a long time, so you won't be seeing it any time soon.