Author Topic: [Allowed]Sprint bar thing  (Read 2797 times)

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
[Allowed]Sprint bar thing
« on: June 17, 2020, 01:44:11 am »
• Mod name: Sprint bar
• Link to the mod:
• Short description of what it does: Just a bar on lower screen that shows how much stamina is left
• Extra comments/info: No, would just like Mia to help me explain this mod. (Not that she uses it bcz she knows about it)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 12:07:56 am by Nikola »

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
Re: Sprint bar thing
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 12:25:47 pm »
+1 should be allowed as it ONLY tells the left age stamina.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 09:43:01 pm »
I was agaisnt not for
Disallow this mod please

Offline Haunter

• VIP
  • Score: 65001
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2020, 11:34:24 pm »
Mods like these (sprint bar, sprint hook, and reconnect.cs) are all allowed for the moment. This is because, with these types of mods, there is not a single way that any member of the staff team would be able to spot someone using this - unless we are provided with live streams of every single player's PC, which is of course not going to happen.

To clarify this specific mod a little bit more, what this does is adds an extra bar which is representative of how much stamina is left within a player (similar to how the armour and health bar works). You cannot in any way add more stamina to your player model or increase the duration of how long you can continuously exert yourself. Take it into consideration of a real situation, would knowing how much stamina you have left (with the use of numerical values) stop you running from a fight because you have noticed a low value displayed on the bar? I would assume the answer to be a "no". So, in short, you would only know that you are going to be out of stamina or know how much of it is left in you until the time of exhaustion, there will be no way to prevent it from running out or using this as an advantage in any situation.

I have intended to be as clear as possible, and I hope this clears the doubts with asking the allowance of mods that are similar to this.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 12:04:59 am by Hauntzz »

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2020, 12:06:06 am »
Ok

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2020, 03:28:29 pm »
It doesn't give advantages like Mia and Altus' mods,in conclusion it's allowed.
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2020, 03:33:42 pm »
Agreed,it's just a bar,maybe it can be useful to people.
Let's roll

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2020, 03:39:10 pm »
+1. I don't see any real advantage here. Also, As Hauntzz said, this is not detectable so better to just allow it.

Offline Nikola

• Head Admin
  • Score: 59064
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2020, 12:07:31 am »
Mods like these (sprint bar, sprint hook, and reconnect.cs) are all allowed for the moment. This is because, with these types of mods, there is not a single way that any member of the staff team would be able to spot someone using this - unless we are provided with live streams of every single player's PC, which is of course not going to happen.

To clarify this specific mod a little bit more, what this does is adds an extra bar which is representative of how much stamina is left within a player (similar to how the armour and health bar works). You cannot in any way add more stamina to your player model or increase the duration of how long you can continuously exert yourself. Take it into consideration of a real situation, would knowing how much stamina you have left (with the use of numerical values) stop you running from a fight because you have noticed a low value displayed on the bar? I would assume the answer to be a "no". So, in short, you would only know that you are going to be out of stamina or know how much of it is left in you until the time of exhaustion, there will be no way to prevent it from running out or using this as an advantage in any situation.

I have intended to be as clear as possible, and I hope this clears the doubts with asking the allowance of mods that are similar to this.
This modification will continue to be allowed.