Author Topic: [Allowed]Samp addon  (Read 19335 times)

Offline pcv'

• VIP
  • Score: 29303
  • sesh
[Allowed]Samp addon
« on: January 02, 2021, 10:24:38 pm »
Hey, I saw that most mods are not allowed because it gives advantages over other players, in fact, there is still one mod that is allowed for no reason even though it gives a huge advantage, well I'm talking about 'samp addon' which gives you benefits like:

No chainsaw dmg: This happens to many players who use an old or even new version of samp, (it even happened to me sometimes when I used to use it), you take dmg sometimes and other times you can't hear the saw sound in your gameplay so you won't get damaged, a lot of players abuse this

Different skin turning (faster): I tried a lot of times with demo and I've noticed that skin turning isn't the same as the default turning

You cannot push cars: pushing cars is more difficult and almost impossible

Car animation: With the "addon", you will be able to hit the player when he getting in the car

I think these benefits are enough to disallow it, and for people who really need samp addon to unlock their frames, there are like 100 ways to unlock fps, remove the AFK menu, get HD pickups and everything addon does but without getting Any advantages
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 10:29:05 pm by Quido »

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Samp addon
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 04:12:55 am »
Of course it should be disallowed, players who have samp addon sometimes are not getting killed by saw, so it should be considered as health hacking for sure.

I don't know if getting saw skin hit back would fix this issue or not even that I'am sure you are not getting it back in all cases. So either you bring saw skin hit back (if it will fix the issue of course) or disallow the samp addon that gives advantages to players using it over the others who are not using, on the other hand, we all can not just install samp addon and play because some weapons will be useless like saw and sometimes nades too, and it also gets the passengers getting damage instead of the driver who is supposed to be getting the damage.

For clarification: 

Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufNKLt5w6BI  (Fag quality)

As you can see in the video, Wolf didn't get damage at all even when Smoken the one who got sawed with him died as he wasn't using samp addon. and at the second part of the video he should have died when I sawed him after I shoot his wheels but he didn't get damage again and I got killed at end.

When I asked him how it that possible. he said,

Remove it please, this is a real mess.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 06:55:41 am »
Those kinds of add-ons should be disallwed ASAP.. We are always victim of those kind of "pro" players who using this addons and when they kill us in the end, they call "ez" lol

Is this the same add-on on StarK's video at: 00:56 ?

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 07:50:48 am »
Okay but I see you aren't mentioning advantages like shooting trough some textures and shooting somebody who is db-ing, i use samp addon on others server too and it's allowed on them so I don't actually see a reason why it should be dissallowed when you too use some of those advantages tbh, chainsaw damage can be bypassed easily anyway and there is more bugs that just break the game that addon fix for example, whoever db's is basicly invincible, and of course with addon you can shoot trough some textures you can in the regular GTA game...About saw dmg, you can just set your fps to 20-30 and you won't take any dmg...saw should get removed from the game because it is too inefficent and works only on people with good ping and fps
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 135932
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2021, 12:29:02 pm »
Crash asi not allowed...

u guys wanna make this samp addon like that too?fk it then
its not for always,its "Bug"

Most of player dont have fps,and they getting fps by addons,if its bug,its for everyone,install it and enjoy.

And "No chnsaw dmg",PTP chnsaw system is lagshot,i tried on sinda on other server which it was skinhit,he got dmg so good,then admins should fix it
-
"skin turrning"-its not faster against Normal gta,its a bit slow and it depends onu ,howto turn.

Edit: as i know,Wolf and Sinda using samp addon 2.6,i think the problem is for this version
let them try samp addon 2.5 which im using:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ftyblli2inzabbm/Samp_Addons.rar/file
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 12:36:12 pm by Demon »

Offline pcv'

• VIP
  • sesh
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2021, 12:53:43 pm »

Remove it please, this is a real mess.
Well wolf wasnt lying as i said
No chainsaw dmg: This happens to many players who use an old or even new version of samp, (it even happened to me sometimes when i used to use it), you take dmg sometimes and other times you can't hear the saw sound in your gameplay so you won't get damaged, a lot of players abuse this

Quote from:  link=topic=6769.msg59020#msg59020 date=1609656648
Okay but I see you aren't mentioning advantages like shooting trough some textures and shooting somebody who is db-ing,
well, i didn't notice this kind of bugs that why i used (...) means im sure that there are more bugs i didn't call in here.
i use samp addon on others server too and it's allowed on them so I don't actually see a reason why it should be dissallowed when you too use some of those advantages tbh, chainsaw damage can be bypassed easily anyway and there is more bugs that just break the game that addon fix for example, whoever db's is basicly invincible, and of course with addon you can shoot trough some textures you can in the regular GTA game...
I dont really know what should i call you but you can use this (open your mind before you open your mouth), anyways if you have read what i write up ther you will find that i said you can get all what addon does by other ways like (asi files and cs) also and about db-ing its not a bug thats how samp works if you used addon to fix that's what makes it an advantage because you normally cant dmg by dbing and with addon you can so.
About saw dmg, you can just set your fps to 20-30 and you won't take any dmg...saw should get removed from the game because it is too inefficent and works only on people with good ping and fps
Another dumb idea have you ever tried to play samp with 30 fps ? if yes you would take saw dmg you can ask ahmed he's the only one i guess whos on 30 fps

Crash asi not allowed...

u guys wanna make this samp addon like that too?fk it then
its not for always,its "Bug"

Most of player dont have fps,and they getting fps by addons,if its bug,its for everyone,install it and enjoy.

And "No chnsaw dmg",PTP chnsaw system is lagshot,i tried on sinda on other server which it was skinhit,he got dmg so good,then admins should fix it
-
"skin turrning"-its not faster against Normal gta,its a bit slow and it depends onu ,howto turn.

Edit: as i know,Wolf and Sinda using samp addon 2.6,i think the problem is for this version
let them try samp addon 2.5 which im using:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ftyblli2inzabbm/Samp_Addons.rar/file

its a bug you can only get with samp addon and as Jonne said

also im sure that you haven't read or understood what i said ima sai it again you can get more fps or unlock your fps by many other ways and these ways won't give any advantage

and i agree that if jonne make the server skinhit on saw would fix one bug of sampaddon bugs but it has more bugs that Jonne cant fix so it must be disallowed anyways

skin turning faster or slower doesn't matter since its different to the normal turn

2.5 have more bugs than 2.6 that why they always make new versions

« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 12:57:35 pm by pcv' »

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2021, 01:02:21 pm »
lol, if ur gonna ban it ban samp addon as a whole and ban all the asi mods that give advantages to it, dont ban just 1 version, either ban it fully or dont at all, and yes i played 20 fps i took 0 saw dmg..ping affects it too, saw is an unfair weapon and very unbalanced

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2021, 02:06:29 pm »
Remove samp addon for ptp, dont allow it +1

Offline pcv'

• VIP
  • sesh
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2021, 02:30:48 pm »
Quote from:  link=topic=6769.msg59027#msg59027 date=1609675341
lol, if ur gonna ban it ban samp addon as a whole and ban all the asi mods that give advantages to it, dont ban just 1 version, either ban it fully or dont at all, and yes i played 20 fps i took 0 saw dmg..ping affects it too, saw is an unfair weapon and very unbalanced
Well you haven't read again I said there are some asi and cs files that fix bugs (like slow swim on high fps) but without getting any advantage anyways ban sampaddon and ofc every asi or cs files that give an advantage is disallowed already, about saw i think the only way to fix it by making saw skinhit

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2021, 02:33:59 pm »
I'd be down for removing both saw and samp addon, since both are broken as fuck.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2021, 04:43:51 pm »
+1, remove this shit.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 135932
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2021, 05:32:14 pm »
2.5 Is better,i dont have luck ;D everyone can dmg me by chnsaw ???

Offline Tochy

• VIP
  • Score: 45839
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2021, 10:10:15 am »
cry

Offline pcv'

• VIP
  • sesh
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2021, 10:57:23 am »

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!