Author Topic: Multiple mods  (Read 2035 times)

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
Multiple mods
« on: March 21, 2021, 04:39:46 pm »
• Mod name:  Multiple mods
• Link to the mod: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5relHf21lo
• Short description of what it does: ...
• Extra comments/info: I have not yet decided which one(s) I would download, so, can anyone tell me in advance which ones would be allowed, do they affect SAMP or just the offline game? I suppose it can be a bit of work but I don't think it'll take too much of your time. If you have time, you can elaborate on a few and make posts about them so we'd know which ones are not allowed.
Sorry if it's too much work for you. I thought it would be better to leave it to people who know how the game works.
Let's roll

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
Re: Multiple mods
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 12:45:06 am »
Oh, so you're watching this and as do I. But here are my thoughts of every single one of them.

1. [FPS Mod] It's kinda cool but I'm not so sure about it on SAMP though.
2. [Manual Drive by] Ofc, It isn't allowed since this is an 'advantage over others' mod because the driver can drive-by with the use of all of the weapons instead of the SMGs and if someone's using this will be considered banned for 'Vehicle Hacks' or 'Drive-by Hacks'.
3. [Cops Drive by] This should affect the offline game only.
4. [Wheel Detach] I recommend you to not download it because you would get a slower speed if you have this installed to make your game more realistic.
5. [Real Traffic] This should affect the offline game only.
6. [Truck Trailer] I don't know if this could affect SAMP since all of the cars are remotely scripted to be spawned by the server( Anyways, I recommend you not to use this.)
7. [Brazilian Spines] Don't install this because they're like hills located at the roads to what? Wake the drivers up or something? I wouldn't install it to make the game become realistic.
8. [GTA SA IV Carjacking Camera] I know it's fun to have that but the disadvantage of it is you cannot move your camera(I think) when you're carjacking someone.
9. [Cars Divert] This should affect the offline game only.
10. [Ragdoll Bullet Physics] I wouldn't recommend on installing this.
11. [Combat FX Upgrade] Allowed - it's only a visual mod. (But would make your game less laggy if you don't have strong pc)
12. [IMFX] Same as Combat FX.
13. [Overdose Effects] Same as Combat FX.
14. [PedSkills] This should affect the offline game only.
15. [Realistic Weapon Settings] I don't think it's allowed.
16. [Simple Regeneration] Health hack - but I don't think it's possible onto skinhit servers including PTP.(Don't install this mod)
17. [Low Health Animation] Compatible with the [Simple Regeneration mod] so it would affect SAMP as well if you're low hp, you'll be slower than ever.
18. [Improved Def Armory] Weapons mod - allowed.
19. [Bullethole] Allowed - since it's a visual mod.
20. [Weapon Recoil] Ofc not allowed.
21. [Spread Fix] Same as Weapon Recoil.
22. [Real Weap Sounds] Allowed.
23. [Realistic Peds Remake] This should affect the offline game only.
24. [Peds Buy Food] This should affect the offline game only.
25. [Homeless and Trash Bags] This should affect the offline game only.
26. [Original Peds Vary] It could affect both games. (I wouldn't install it)
27. [Beta Gangs] Allowed since it's a visual mod.
28. [Realistic Population] This should affect the offline game only.
29. [Enterable Hidden Interiors] This should affect the offline game only but if it's showing up on SAMP, I wouldn't recommend using this.
30. [Hangout with Story Characters] This should affect the offline game only.
31. [SA Cutscene Characters] Allowed since it's a visual mod.
32. [Bullet View] Seems cool for the offline game but I don't think it's useful for SAMP.
33. [Handshake mod] We already have /anims for this.
34. [Faster Clothes Change] This should affect the offline game only but if you're playing on another server and you can change like that faster than anyone, don't use it.
35. [Gang Rider] This should affect the offline game only.
36. [24/7 Robbery] This should affect the offline game only.
37. [Fair Police] This should affect the offline game only.
38. [Wanted Radar Warning] This should affect the offline game only. (If you're wanted on other servers, this could be useful)
39. [Graffiti Anywhere] This should affect the offline game only.
40. [Essentials] All of'em are allowed but MixSets is like a file where you can edit your game only if you aren't playing the game. (If you have this, it could affect your SAMP gameplay so I wouldn't recommend on downloading MixSets) Also, don't use Framerate Vigilante because you can swim faster depends on how high is your FPS and if your car sank and with the combination of high FPS, you cannot resurface again unless you have exact 60 fps. I tried with 90 and 100 FPS locked and still cannot resurface.
41. [Cheat Menu] Ofc, not allowed.
42. [No Clip] Not allowed.
43. [Simple Free Cam] It's allowed only when someone is making a trailer/movie about PTP. But, for those who aren't, they're not allowed to use this since you could see where your enemies are hiding or what're they doing, etc..
44. [2DFX] It's allowed since it's only a visual mod.
45. [PedFuncs] It could affect both games. (For me, I wouldn't install it)
46. [Phone Improvements] This should affect the offline game only.
47. [Improved Door Anim] This should affect the offline game and SAMP. (But I don't think you should download this or it'll cause bugs or something on SAMP.
48. [Mobile Font] It's allowed since it's a Visual mod.
49. [Improved Veh Feats] It's cool and realistic but for me, I wouldn't install it.
50. From [cars with HD textures] to [Mobile Hands] are allowed since it's most of them are visual mods but I wouldn't recommend downloading [First Person Fixed Weapon Anims].
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:38:27 am by Kelik »

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
Re: Multiple mods
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2021, 05:39:34 pm »
The idea of the mods suggestion part of the forum is so players can easily see which mods are allowed and which ones are not. For that reason, I won't be going through each mod but if you don't agree with Kelik's answer to any of the mods, create a new topic on that specific mod and it can be discussed it more detail.