Author Topic: [LK]TheMuchPoweR health hacking.  (Read 2062 times)

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
[LK]TheMuchPoweR health hacking.
« on: April 02, 2021, 09:44:46 am »
• Players' name: [LK]TheMuchPoweR
• Date it occurred: The past few hours
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Toggling Health hacks to avoid getting killed by saw.
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:

He did this more than 7 times the past few hours, once he gets caught with saw he toggles health hacks on waiting for someone to save him by killing me or ramming me and when he sees it will take a long time without taking damage that it will be so obvious that he toggled it on, he toggles it off like he did in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjvs68nJqMA

You can check logs, he did this about 6/7 times that I just opened my record at end then followed him because I was sure he is going to toggle it once he gets caught with saw. Just before this one in the video at LV map he did the same thing too, when I caught him with saw near the 3rd up stairs, his whole armour is gone and after his whole health is almost finished he toggled it on and he stopped receiving damage and he didn't die at end and then I was killed by Demo shooting me from back.     

Also, just making something clear and I guess everyone knows that well. At this damaging system you can't health hack because even if you toggled it you will still be receiving damage unlike the older damaging system but with "saw" it is different because saw damaging system is set as the older damaging system meaning that if you toggled health hacks you will receive damage with every weapon but not with the "saw" as it has a different damaging system.   

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138973
Re: [LK]TheMuchPoweR health hacking.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 10:22:19 am »
Just before this one in the video at LV map he did the same thing too, when I caught him with saw near the 3rd up stairs, his whole armour is gone and after his whole health is almost finished he toggled it on and he stopped receiving damage and he didn't die at end and then I was killed by Demo shooting me from back.     
yes i saw that moment,ahmed was dmging him by chnsaw(i think Much had 100 hp/armour) and while Much's Hp become 20 or maybe less,his hp suddenly stoped and his low hp locked  and i killed ahmed by chnsaw  from back.

~Sorry for posting here :/

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: [LK]TheMuchPoweR health hacking.
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 07:10:32 pm »
Sorry, I lost sight of this. I've checked the logs, but I don't see anything suspicious in there. It might have been some lag or desync. We'll keep an eye on it though, thanks for reporting.