Author Topic: water  (Read 2879 times)

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138566
water
« on: April 19, 2021, 06:45:45 pm »
• Mod name: clear water...idk ::)
• Link to the mod: https://www.mediafire.com/file/kzk31hvoyi2q2om/particle.txd/file
• Short description of what it does: this mod will help u to see people in water so better and clear:

• Extra comments/info: -

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
Re: water
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 01:44:48 am »
It's the same as "No Vegetations" mod which is a visual mod that has advantage over others.

You use this mod to see people who are in the water whilst everybody uses the original "waterclear256" in 'particle.txd'. I also have the png file but I don't use it which is clearly has advantage/s so -1.

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 07:52:40 am »
ummm i'm pretty sure that this mod isnt the only way to clear water, timecyc is also a thing i dont use mods anymore but when i had timecyc i had clearer water aswell now idk why timecyc's affect water but it's also a thing so ehh it's basicly already allowed
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline Zeta

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2021, 09:19:11 am »
yes timecyc effect on the water but i think we should take so bad color of timecyc,somethings like pink or red idk
It's the same as "No Vegetations" mod which is a visual mod that has advantage over others.

You use this mod to see people who are in the water whilst everybody uses the original "waterclear256" in 'particle.txd'. I also have the png file but I don't use it which is clearly has advantage/s so -1.
thats many diffrent
everyone can get this water by changing timecyc,and if someone use it,who will undrestand?no one ;)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 09:23:27 am by Demon »

Offline Shoto_ToDoRoKi

• Score: 42426
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 06:54:43 pm »
Well, I see that there are people who even kill you easily in the original water of the game, so this will only make the players who are in the water more visible, since more ...

+1

Offline Fran

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2021, 10:06:39 pm »
Visual mods that gives advantage to other players who does not have them should not be allowed. -1

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 103575
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2021, 09:37:16 am »
im using it from 2 years, it was in my particles and effects mods, ive seen people like finisha using this, should be allowed. yes it is an advantage over other players as we can hardly see others in normal water color than this but since you can't detect particles mods why not.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2021, 02:16:36 pm »
Well, it's your decision to make if you want to use this kind of mod/s or no, so it's your responsibility if something happened to you. In my point of view, it's like the 'No Vegetation' mod but instead makes you see clearly on water.

Besides, the upper admins will be the one to decide if it's going to be allowed or not. But if I were them, I would definitely disallow it.

Offline Specifer

• Score: 29946
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2021, 06:42:24 pm »
Hello guys. Cool mod man. It's good if we didn't have sniper in maps but we do so it's not fair lol.

Offline Benis

• Score: 22743
  • RAT!!
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2021, 07:16:20 pm »
well its a nice mod to have but it would be a greater advantage against people who dont use, also minecraft trees are disallowed due to its advantage of the user having less leaves so i dont want this clear water mod

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2021, 10:13:39 pm »
bruuuh y'all really don't know timecyc changes the water? just stop the debate and allow it it's basicly undetectable and it's basic timecyc
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline Zeta

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2021, 06:20:27 pm »
yes as i said,there is no way to disallow it

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 103575
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2021, 05:01:39 pm »
It can't be disallowed admins can't detect visual mods like this just like they can't detect weapon skins and char. skins. Also if you see this as an advantage what about sprinthooks over normal playing style and what about scrolling and macros?
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!