Author Topic: No xmas special features this year?  (Read 5902 times)

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • BiB GOATS
Re: No xmas special features this year?
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2021, 01:49:08 pm »
omg no xmas update? no rc car? OMG, me cant play like this anymore this bad server dont want christmas update and make players happy with such privilleges such as rc cars and a jetpack, omg, we will all leave ptp forever if u dont xmas update we will start a protest, xmas update=the reason why ptp is played, facts for sure 100%, idiots.
What I read here is only: "Oh look at me, I need attention cuz I kill all players and I am cool for doing that, the only way to have fun in the server is killing all, who cares if others players have fun playing passively or enjoying the server features, I'm the best kid here"
Really ridiculous to be honest haha.
I jus cannot understand crying here for it though, its okay to post a topic but just crying in it is absolutely absurd, they know it will be added and still making it a big deal as if its God knows what :P

Nobody is crying here, Sindacco. This post was made to be funny, nothing else. I see you can't understand irony, so I'm explaining this to you, ok? Go live your life and forget this post.
z
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
Re: No xmas special features this year?
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2021, 02:41:27 pm »
omg no xmas update? no rc car? OMG, me cant play like this anymore this bad server dont want christmas update and make players happy with such privilleges such as rc cars and a jetpack, omg, we will all leave ptp forever if u dont xmas update we will start a protest, xmas update=the reason why ptp is played, facts for sure 100%, idiots.
What I read here is only: "Oh look at me, I need attention cuz I kill all players and I am cool for doing that, the only way to have fun in the server is killing all, who cares if others players have fun playing passively or enjoying the server features, I'm the best kid here"
Really ridiculous to be honest haha.
xd😂