Author Topic: [Added]FBI ranchers.  (Read 30585 times)

Offline Bolek

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: FBI ranchers.
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2017, 10:58:41 pm »
We're not in a RP server, so veh with 5k is just useless... because ppl will still fight on foot, or instead will teamup. An btw look if terrorist teamup in that rancher with 5k and start owning everybody on the server, what are you going to say?

I dont think we have to make the game more realistic.

Offline Storm

• VIP
  • Score: 1263
  • Respect if you want to be respected
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2017, 02:14:20 am »
I dont think we have to make the game more realistic.

Agree! Let's give the president flying abilities and terrorists laser-eyes like Superman!

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2017, 03:04:54 am »
If president get in a car ,automatically that car is gonna got 3k health (if this possible)
Since the president will become the armored car fairy for good little children and anyone that asks nicely, this could also go with adding flying abilities.

I'm not sure I like this, the more I think about it- it seems OK for just presidential use, but with enough passengers, it could get pretty overpowered. I think now I would possibly support this only for the Limo, since it's a rolling pile of shit anyway.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2017, 04:26:07 pm »
I like this idea, I would give it a try, +1. It will be more realistic, and the president will be able to withstand a few Hydra strikes, or to break through the terrorists awaiting around President spawn to devour the president like vultures.

I'd suggest giving 3000 health points to FBI ranchers, limos, washingtons and sentinels on President spawns. Of course, without any magic of this kind:
If president get in a car ,automatically that car is gonna got 3k health (if this possible)

We used to have ambulances giving health in old PTP once upon a time? Well I think there should be placed an ambulance in President Spawn zones, so only security or president can use it maybe.. But we have health & armor spawns more than one place in maps. So I don't think kind of thing needs to be added anyway..
Afaik, it was SAMP v.0.2 feature: you received armour if you got in Enforcer, and you received health if you got in ambulance. Actually it was quite nice and useful, I'd like to get it back, +1. But I think it is a matter of another topic.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2017, 08:33:41 pm »
I like this idea, I would give it a try, +1. It will be more realistic, and the president will be able to withstand a few Hydra strikes, or to break through the terrorists awaiting around President spawn to devour the president like vultures.

I'd suggest giving 3000 health points to FBI ranchers, limos, washingtons and sentinels on President spawns. Of course, without any magic of this kind:

I join to the list of supporters of that idea.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2017, 03:47:52 am »
I don't think it's a bad idea and could increase the chance for a president to survive. Since the opinions here are pretty balanced on either side, we could give it a try for a couple of weeks, then vote to keep or remove it (won't be for soon though). My only concern with this is that people will be more attracted to the president spawn to get these vehicles, and that there won't be any left for the president or everyone driving around in these vehicles. But we could see how it turns out.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2017, 02:59:48 pm »
I don't think it's a bad idea and could increase the chance for a president to survive. Since the opinions here are pretty balanced on either side, we could give it a try for a couple of weeks, then vote to keep or remove it (won't be for soon though). My only concern with this is that people will be more attracted to the president spawn to get these vehicles, and that there won't be any left for the president or everyone driving around in these vehicles. But we could see how it turns out.
Well, yes, it can be a problem. But we can reverse the magic suggested above: if anyone but security or president drives such car and its health is above 1000, it is irreversibly reduced down to 1000.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline SLiKkeZ[GgT]

• VIP
  • =[GgT]=founder and lover
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2017, 04:48:45 pm »
Ok so we make it 5000hp. What will be done against snipers? Spas through the window? (make it totally bulletproof :P?)
I dont think this has that manny advantage over normal players. so as altus suggested is the way i would go with it.

Offline Oakley

• VIP
Re: [To be added]FBI ranchers.
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2018, 01:02:10 pm »
Finally what happened whit this?

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2018, 08:02:51 am »
Well..I was going to make a similar topic but most points are covered,so I'd just suggest one thing more.

Make Andromada have 6000 HP in NSA.

Hydras could finally have some challenge in air combat and make the bigass plane prove actually useful.

Usually it can't even take off from the LV Airport due to it's 1000hp and get's shot down before it even leaves the airport.

If it has 6000HP

It would be pretty interesting:

Despite it being big and easy to shoot. If in proper hands it can be a great asset for the president as:

It's second largest plane: More space for distribution of Units on the plane.

Which also makes it the perfect mid air getaway vehicle,jumping onto a moving Andromeda is easier with less chances of falling off.

Backdoor: It's backdoor can be opened,however it can only fit one person and barely. Might prove interesting in creative hands.

Can be used as makeshift ramps to reach higher places where normal jumps can't reach,and buy some time.

It has better control at the highest possible altitude than hydra,which loses control at the same altitude.

It has decent enough speed to outrun the pesky rustlers.

and if possible maybe even adjust it's speed data by a bit so it has better combat chances in higher altitude?

%

Offline YoMama

• VIP
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2018, 10:45:23 am »
Well..I was going to make a similar topic but most points are covered,so I'd just suggest one thing more.

Make Andromada have 6000 HP in NSA.

Hydras could finally have some challenge in air combat and make the bigass plane prove actually useful.

Usually it can't even take off from the LV Airport due to it's 1000hp and get's shot down before it even leaves the airport.

If it has 6000HP

It would be pretty interesting:

Despite it being big and easy to shoot. If in proper hands it can be a great asset for the president as:

It's second largest plane: More space for distribution of Units on the plane.

Which also makes it the perfect mid air getaway vehicle,jumping onto a moving Andromeda is easier with less chances of falling off.

Backdoor: It's backdoor can be opened,however it can only fit one person and barely. Might prove interesting in creative hands.

Can be used as makeshift ramps to reach higher places where normal jumps can't reach,and buy some time.

It has better control at the highest possible altitude than hydra,which loses control at the same altitude.

It has decent enough speed to outrun the pesky rustlers.

and if possible maybe even adjust it's speed data by a bit so it has better combat chances in higher altitude?
That would be pretty useless. I guess multiplying its health by 6 would make it take 6 seconds to shoot down instead of 1?

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2018, 10:47:54 am »
That would be pretty useless. I guess multiplying its health by 6 would make it take 6 seconds to shoot down instead of 1?

Maybe reduce the Hydra Missile damage ?
%

Offline YoMama

• VIP
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2018, 11:14:13 am »

Maybe reduce the Hydra Missile damage ?
It's still just prolonging the inevitable. You can't dodge missiles with a plane that big. If you want NSA to be less one-sided and more exciting in the air, then let the President fly Rustlers. His security can take out the Hydras with other Rustlers.

Offline MnMs

• VIP
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2018, 02:46:28 pm »

We used to have ambulances giving health in old PTP once upon a time? Well I think there should be placed an ambulance in President Spawn zones, so only security or president can use it maybe.. But we have health & armor spawns more than one place in maps. So I don't think kind of thing needs to be added anyway..
Afaik, it was SAMP v.0.2 feature: you received armour if you got in Enforcer, and you received health if you got in ambulance. Actually it was quite nice and useful, I'd like to get it back, +1. But I think it is a matter of another topic.

I agree with this

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2018, 03:16:21 pm »
This should be applied to these Vehicles too:

Securicars (It is literally a security vehicle but with 1000 health it's practically useless)

FBI Van

Enforcers

Trucks and Big Vehicles (but to a smaller ranger of increase)
%