Author Topic: Tournament for Non-VIP  (Read 6740 times)

Offline FlapJack[M.I.B]

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • FUCK LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW
Re: Tournament for Non-VIP
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2018, 04:43:22 am »
Have you ever seen current seever conditions? No? I will tell you, half of the server is fulled with VIPs and you want more and more? Sorry no, VIP is meant for those who have paid for it or asked somoone to paid.

Have a nice day!

lol. What i'm suggesting is VIP access for only 3 weeks TEMPORARY not Permanent.

Offline Captain

• 404 Not Found?
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2018, 06:47:24 am »
If he's going to pay the VIP package I think it shouldn't be 20 euro because it is only temporary.
,--,---. 
/==/ - ` \
\==\/\ - |
 `--`/ `/ 
  |==|  | 
  `--`--` 
    .=.   
   :=; :   
    `=`

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2018, 07:08:15 am »

• The only thing I can see that anyone is paying is that 20 Pesos reply, and I think it's a joke.
  • I don't personally like this. Points should be gained from the gamemode exclusive points rather than these ones. Everyone of it seems easy to me.
  • Why is Drag Race here? It's irrelevant and can be literally be spammed to whore points for free VIP, one with the best ping always wins and any idiot can floor the acceleration.

There was a certain smartass regular who was spamming it to increase his race wins and others even followed.

%

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2018, 09:41:44 am »

lol. What i'm suggesting is VIP access for only 3 weeks TEMPORARY not Permanent.
[/quote]
I had enought when there was free saw and sniper for 2 weeks. Every president kill was by sniper.

Anyways... I think jonne said somewhere ( i dunno when lol.) that if you want to make an event for free vip, you have to pay the vip, temporary or not.
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2018, 01:26:50 pm »
-1 I don't think so this should be added V.I.P is a paid feature just like a reward, So i dont think it should be given to a player who just won these tournament Even they will keep their Focus or ambitions in winning these tournaments instead in keeping their Focus or Amibitions in gamemode. it won't be fair for V.I.Ps.

(Man... quarter of VIPs do not know what is mean by VIP and quarter of silly VIP players got a VIP features just because he thinks its more powerful and just he does not think he got VIP fatures to donate to the server...)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 01:31:05 pm by Magic »

Offline Son_Gun

• First Silver Dragon Emperor
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2018, 01:31:54 pm »
Have you ever seen current seever conditions? No? I will tell you, half of the server is fulled with VIPs and you want more and more? Sorry no, VIP is meant for those who have paid for it or asked somoone to paid.

Have a nice day!

This tournament will do purpose of distracting non-vip players from main game mode and attracting them towards VIP which non-vip players think is the way to win. This makes VIP overrated.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2018, 02:28:36 pm »
No comment.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Ice_Bear

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2018, 03:09:19 pm »

Have a nice day!

[/center]

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2018, 04:39:22 pm »
How do you think that something that 'VIP' people can't play will be supported? o.O

The game should be equal. VIP is something really necessary to keep the server running, it can't be given away that way.

Although the games you suggested are great and should be added. I am holding my vote for now. I'd like someone to clarify the things. :)
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Luka

• VIP
  • Score: 20091
  • LuKa[PPLV]
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2018, 07:44:52 pm »
-1 I don't think so this should be added V.I.P is a paid feature just like a reward, So i dont think it should be given to a player who just won these tournament Even they will keep their Focus or ambitions in winning these tournaments instead in keeping their Focus or Amibitions in gamemode. it won't be fair for V.I.Ps.

(Man... quarter of VIPs do not know what is mean by VIP and quarter of silly VIP players got a VIP features just because he thinks its more powerful and just he does not think he got VIP fatures to donate to the server...)
Planb is awesome like it is now,oh many servers do tournaments with free VIP why not here too lol ?

Offline Cyrus_

• VIP
  • Score: 26973
  • ThuG 4 Life
    • ThuG : True Heroes Under God
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2018, 07:35:06 pm »
+1
⭐⭐✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪ Lil Thug ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪⭐⭐
[/cen

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin