2.-1
3.-1
4.-1

Offline Captain

• Score: Unknown
    • 404 Not Found?
Re: ≡
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2018, 02:04:23 pm »
1. How do you determine "far away"? Also, "far away" doesn't mean "not actively protecting the President".
Maybe you did not notice but some players who are in security class is roaming around as they like also if the player who are in security class is far away from the president for long the defense is weak and you can't be so sure that the security who is far away is protecting or roaming around.
It would be nice if you used a real subject for this suggestion. "≡" tells absolutely nothing except that you seem to really want people to look at it out of curiousity. You could at least have suggestions that reward that curiousity.
I'm not good at naming so I used "≡". I also used it because I have 4 suggestions what do you want me to name this topic? Title of each suggestion of mine combined?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 02:19:35 pm by Captain »
,--,---. 
/==/ - ` \
\==\/\ - |
 `--`/ `/ 
  |==|  | 
  `--`--` 
    .=.   
   :=; :   
    `=`

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2018, 07:35:50 am »
1. No. There are times when presi is camping at extreme ends and somehwere hard to reach. OR  riding nrg on highway/flying yp high.
2. No.it will only create confusion for newbie secs amd they might waste their time gathering around vice instead of heading towards president.
3. Not needed, personally i wouldn't like such audios.
4. No. We already have /rc p when no one picks president class. Shouldn't force people to pick it.

5. Please stop xD

Offline Cyrus_

• VIP
  • Score: 26973
  • ThuG 4 Life
    • ThuG : True Heroes Under God
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2018, 07:36:55 pm »
+2
⭐⭐✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪ Lil Thug ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪⭐⭐
[/cen

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2018, 07:15:38 pm »
I'm not going to repeat everything that has been said here already. This won't be added.