Author Topic: Hydra bug  (Read 4121 times)

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
Hydra bug
« on: September 18, 2016, 07:19:20 pm »
As the topic says..
I noticed a bug in the old spawn of cops and swats since Jonne moved the hydras from the airport which is near to the terrorist spawn.
It happened to me trice not all the time, until now. The bug I noticed lately is that when hydras are spawned, helicopters are also spawned along with them so if you ride a hydra, you can't fly it, instead you will keep scratching the helicopter and BOOM it will explode. I don't know about others but happened to me. I am not in my city so that I can post the screen shot, I think i did take a SS of them.
The only thing that I did in order to ride a hydra was to push those helis/hydras a bit far and ride the hydra. I am not sure but I think iBen was also present at that time.

I don't know how or why but they kept spawning togather, mostly at the same time.
If anyone else experienced this please kindly comment under my thread.

Regards,
Fares.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 07:21:46 pm by Faro0s »

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
Re: Hydra bug
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 08:33:53 pm »
I think there is the only spawn place for police mavericks in NSA map. So if the round coding based on map and if I'm right about it, removing the police mavericks from NSA round will solve the problem.

Code: [Select]
Vehicle Model ID: 497
Vehicle Name: Police Maverick

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 11:45:40 pm »
Can you post that screenshot? I haven't encountered that bug yet. Shouldn't be happening either, since I replaced the helis there with the hydras.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 01:10:46 pm »
I am not sure that i have but probably i do I don't remember very well, i am away for a while so whenever i opened my pc i will post it here if I have.
I want iBen to reply here because he was ig that time, I don't know if he witnessed the bug or not.

EDIT : Here I found the pic,

http://imgur.com/a/MmlTh
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 02:23:20 pm by Faro0s »

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Yash

• VIP
  • Score: 2448
  • “Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.”
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2016, 12:39:06 pm »
idk wether its related to this bug or not but today wen i was taking heli with [RD]TreePuncher one more heli spawned dere and moved the heli which was already dere aside!
http://imgur.com/a/Tgx8E
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: How's Kencer
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: deadman?
#PlanB.Echo* [32] VIP Chat [RZ]Deadman: ?
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: yash is asking how are you
#PlanB.Echo* [9] VIP Chat SatviK:  XD
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: Xd

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2016, 01:04:05 pm »
Someone probably landed the helicopter(which spawns somewhere else)  there, and then the hydra respawned. That's the only logical solution because only the Hydra has those spawn coördinates.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2016, 04:04:57 pm »
I saw somthing else,

There were only Heli's no hydras spawned.
It was spawned in such a way that you can't say someone landed it. Hydras were not there, I noticed it when the map started.
iBen was present there.

Since 2010.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2016, 01:48:24 am »
I added something to help me track this bug, so let me know here if you see it happen again, at what time it happened, etc. Please also take a screenshot with /dl enabled, thanks.