Author Topic: [Fixed]Altus's Bug Report  (Read 2870 times)

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
[Fixed]Altus's Bug Report
« on: June 10, 2016, 05:09:42 pm »
I want to tell you about the bugs I have spotted for now. Maybe I will update this post later.

• Incorrect C-Bug notifications
    Description: It's well known that C-Bug can be performed with any weapon which suggests aiming, but it gives unfair advantage only when used with deagle, because deagle shot cooldown is skipped. Still, the notification textdraws appears whenever c-bug sequence (LMB - RMB released - C) is spotted when you hold any weapon with the ability to aim. I received it with combat shotgun, AK and even with a spraycan.
    Screenshots: Combat Shotgun, AK-47, Spraycan.
    Suggested solution: probably the system should check if player is holding only Desert Eagle (ID 24).

• In some cases all classes except civillians are marked as not availiable
    Descritpion: That happened at least two times for me. My bad, I didn't even try to spawn (by pressing shift or "spawn" button) so I don't know if it's only caption or not... I could spawn by using /rc command though.
    Screenshots: Take a look at /sb. Not avaliable are: terrorists, police, security, president, vice.
    Suggested solution: Probably it's just needed to check whether caption apperance/disappearance conditions are correct.

• (added on the 22.06.16) It's impossible to damage opposing team's cars
    Description: You cannot neither damage nor pop tires of the vehicles of enemy team. So for now it seems that all cars are totally bullet-proof.  ;D The only exception is that civillians can both damage and pop tires of other civillians' vehicles. Thanks to Niks[GgT] for telling me about it.
    Video: video
    Suggested solution: Idk, probably check OnVehicleDamageStatusUpdate callback.

• (added on the 22.06.16) /sync is availiable before duel countdown ends
    Description: I guess it's not much of an issue, but still it shouldn't be happening. If one player used /sync and other didn't, the first one cannot hit the second one. If both have used /sync, they can damage each other. If the duel ends before the coundown reaches zero, fortunately nothing bad happens, countdown disappears normally.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 11:17:09 pm by Jonne »
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
Re: Altus's Bug Report
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 03:49:35 pm »
Sorry for double posting, but I think that bug #3 needs some kind of quick fix...

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 10:09:52 am »
That's right, we have been playing with Niks, Ottoman, arabiane few days ago and yeah someone said "it takes too long time to explode enemy team's car" lol actually it was impossible ;D

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 07:28:06 pm »
1: Disabled it on spraycan, all the other weapons are staying in because cbugging does give an advantage with them (skipping the animation).

2: Should be fixed now.

3: Should also be fixed now (there was a bug in another part of the code that caused it), if it still happens, please let me know here.

4: Disabled now (No /syncing in the duel arena)

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 10:16:19 pm »
Some more bugs were spotted, here we go.

• Vortex driveby is sometimes allowed
    Description: Sometimes it seems to be working for all classes. But when Jonne purposely asked me to show him, I was unable to do it. Thanks to Mia for telling me about that.
    Video: link
    Suggested solution: Something like the following (but I'm sure it is already implemented):
Code: [Select]
public OnPlayerStateChange(playerid, newstate, oldstate) {
    if (oldstate == PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT && newstate == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER && GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)) == 539)
SetPlayerArmedWeapon(playerid, 0);
}
  • Sometimes it's impossible to pick neither police nor terrorist classes
    Description: It happened many times on the 17-18.08, as far as I remember, not earlier; mostly at the beginning of the round. Neither /rc nor manual picking worked. Once I even had to ask Quido to spawn me. That didn't affect president, vice-president, security and civillian classes. Unfortunately I haven't captured neither screenshots nor video.
  • C-bug textdraw spontaneously appears while in a car
    Description: It happened twice for me two days ago. When I tried to restore such situation, I was unable to do it. Like, when I tried to perform c-bug keypress sequence while in a car, nothing happened. Unfortunately I haven't captured neither screenshots nor video (but I could swear I was recording that time...  :( ).

I will update this post if I will manage to record videos about the last two bugs.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2016, 05:34:11 pm »
Those should all be fixed now.