Author Topic: Ingame Shop  (Read 8614 times)

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
Re: Ingame Shop
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2016, 01:57:03 pm »
PTP is unique because it's simple, clear and equal for everyone, if we put VIP features aside. Also, your suggestion would discourage players to purchase VIP, which is needed to keep the server running.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2016, 02:55:46 pm »
Oh mighty Heavens, spare us overcomplicating the gamemode!

Mia got the right point:
PTP is unique because it's simple, clear and equal for everyone, if we put VIP features aside. Also, your suggestion would discourage players to purchase VIP, which is needed to keep the server running.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Santa Claus is coming to town

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Professional tea drinker & shit stirrer
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2016, 09:37:37 pm »

I think this is a good idea, I'd also love to see VIPs being able to buy houses and rent/lease them to other players.  Something like in Crazy Bob's server with a command to open your garage door and a remote starter for my scooter would be cool too :)
That way, we will be able to have our own little economy and currency, on top of the unique Plan B vehicle plates!
Oh, and also it would be really awesome to be able own pets and feed them periodically like /pet and /feed Tounfish

Wtf ? Lol.
This neither a roleplay server nor a freeroam. It's a teamdeath match server where people fight and own clans also to make it more challenging, people must get the armor from its spot, that's what "ptp" means.

I guess I forgot to add this..
/s

Of course it's a TDM server and should say like that.
Thanks Obama.