Poll

Vote here

Add a /lock option for cars (you can't be jacked,and you cannot leave without /unlock)
Give the vice-president more skins,so we can use /cskin as him too
Give VIPs tear gas grenade through /gas command (but limit its use) or through /holiday
Add molotov cocktails to some areas,like question marks,so players can choose which 2 take
Add melee & other weapons on spawn so people can use what they want(discussion needed)
Add triad skins to secs and terros (distribute equally)
Make some areas in maps more interesting with texture mods (flood...)
Rearrange areas(move objs)on maps to look more diverse than wut they do on actual maps
Put stunt points on certain places on maps
If possible,increase the staggering from taking shots
Put random (cpu) pedestrians walking and driving in maps like in the original game
VOTE ALL
VOTE NONE

Author Topic: Suggestions #2 by Srex  (Read 3786 times)

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
Suggestions #2 by Srex
« on: March 15, 2019, 06:35:10 pm »
Let's see some more suggestions that came to my mind.Vote for those that you want implemented.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 06:56:15 pm by Srex_Zangetsu »
Let's roll

Offline Tuco

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Suggestions #2 by Srex
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 06:41:47 pm »
So where are the suggestions posted? xD

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 06:50:33 pm »
So where are the suggestions posted? xD
Lmao I take my time to write them xD you can see them now
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 06:55:47 pm by Srex_Zangetsu »
Let's roll

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2019, 06:57:03 pm »
If you do not want something,please elaborate why,though.
Let's roll

Offline Menace

• VIP
  • Score: 121326
  • Menace 2 Society
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019, 07:34:46 pm »
 1) No for the /lock suggestion because whatever class you are in (excluding civil), it is mandatory to work as a team. This will  only prevent it , avoiding teammates from entering car.

2) https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=5062.0

3) I dont see the sense in having tear gas lol. Does it have any use?

4)Molotov cocktails  are buggy in samp both for the opposite and same team

5) https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=4451.msg40388#msg40388

Offline Scott_

• Mod
  • Score: 150114
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 07:36:54 pm »
Add a /lock option for cars (you can't be jacked,and you cannot leave without /unlock)
Jacking is the basic feature of GTA :D
No, i don't see any other perfect skin for VP as it is now
Give VIPs tear gas grenade through /gas command (but limit its use) or through /holiday
It useless anyway, spray-can is better
Add molotov cocktails to some areas,like question marks,so players can choose which 2 take
Players will get annoyed because when you throw it and if your team mate caught in that fire so he wont be able to shoot and may result in death
Add melee & other weapons on spawn so people can use what they want(discussion needed)
Its fine as it is
I dont feel like adding skins in security, but terros not bad
Its PTP not roleplay
Rearrange areas(move objs)on maps to look more diverse than wut they do on actual maps
Ah not got the point
You mean getting scores for stunting?
Its fine as it it
Put random (cpu) pedestrians walking and driving in maps like in the original game
Its NPC, train and tram are fine

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 09:33:45 pm »
ugh I dont understand so -1

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2019, 01:38:23 am »
It would make db too powerful :D

Not needed. The one we're having right now looks like the only fitting the class.

Spamming gas grenades in some areas will make the game laggy for some players. ( FPS wise)

We tried it once. Didn't go well.

I would suggest you clearing which weapons.

Those skins should remain for VIPs only.

Such mods could be really buggy. Maybe we could try with different than texture mods that would fit the game mode. But I somehow doubt we will see any mods on PTP anytime soon :D

I don't like the idea of removing or moving the original objects, but I do like the idea of adding custom objects to the maps in order to remaster the old annoying places.

This suggestion should be expanded with a topic. Maybe make another topic for it and show which specific stunt locations you want, and then I can give you objective answer :D

Why, is this really needed? Is it worth giving it the time?

I could imagine the president running away from the terrorists and hitting those pedestrians every damn time. This is more of a RP suggestion, don't see how it would interact with PTP's game mode.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2019, 12:43:48 pm »
No for the /lock suggestion because whatever class you are in (excluding civil), it is mandatory to work as a team. This will  only prevent it , avoiding teammates from entering car.
 I dont see the sense in having tear gas lol. Does it have any use?
Molotov cocktails  are buggy in samp both for the opposite and same team
Well,teammates could be allowed to freely enter,if that's the problem.But,they shouldn't be able to jack you or anything./Lock would let you be the driver and no one else would be able to take that position.Might be hard to make,but not impossible.
Lol tear gas stuns like spray,like extinguisher.If you throw few and people run at it,they'll start choking.That would be one hell of an advantage for VIPs,if they still want some benefits xD
How buggy are molotovs?Please elaborate.
Jacking is the basic feature of GTA :D
-Nah,that's kind of stupid,if you cannot lock yourself.Quite unreal,especially with bulletproof cars and security.They should be vulnerable towards certain amount of damage,but still able to be locked.That would disable fast exiting the lit cars.

No, i don't see any other perfect skin for VP as it is now
-Well,we could see through existing skins and decide whether we could add few more ;)

It useless anyway, spray-can is better
-Lol that depends on the situation.You can throw a few bombs and spam the whole area with gas,while spray only works point-blank.

Players will get annoyed because when you throw it and if your team mate caught in that fire so he wont be able to shoot and may result in death
-Well,yeah,that's a letdown,but still...it requires good aiming skills.It's an interesting thing to have,not everyone has to play safe xD also,fire damage should be reduced if possible.

Its fine as it is
-I disagree,choosing some weapons seems better,but alright.

I dont feel like adding skins in security, but terros not bad
-Yeah,but secs only have 4 skins,kinda boring lol

Its PTP not roleplay
-Not true,protecting the president is actually taking certain roles.It's not like you go around with original character and do whatever suits you.

You mean getting scores for stunting?
-Nah,actually putting those stunt ramps or whatever it is,like on stunt maps/servers.We could also implement some mods for a highway on sky lol I've had that one few years ago.

-It's not fine as it is,stupid uzi users don't get stunned and they just keep dealing lots of dmg

Its NPC, train and tram are fine
-I think we should have pedestrians roaming around,to make the game more realistic haha
ugh I dont understand so -1
Lol I think I've explained everything well enough,what do you not understand?

It would make db too powerful :D
-What's "db"?How would that make anything more powerful?

Not needed. The one we're having right now looks like the only fitting the class.
-Maybe.But,we could go through the directory and see all other skins.Maybe some female skin would be suitable,at least.

Spamming gas grenades in some areas will make the game laggy for some players. ( FPS wise)
-That's true,but we haven't resolved the problems with lagging players.Even the smoke and clouds cause lagging,so not much of a difference. :P

We tried it once. Didn't go well.
-Hm alright.

I would suggest you clearing which weapons.
-Well,choosing between handguns,for example.And melee weapons like shovel,baseball bat,nightstick...maybe even those secondary weapons(walking cane,dildo...)

Those skins should remain for VIPs only.
-Maybe,we should discuss about that.But secs deff need at least one or two additional skins.

Such mods could be really buggy. Maybe we could try with different than texture mods that would fit the game mode. But I somehow doubt we will see any mods on PTP anytime soon :D
-Agreed,but,they could at least give it a try.Having a backup server where tests can be run...

I don't like the idea of removing or moving the original objects, but I do like the idea of adding custom objects to the maps in order to remaster the old annoying places.
-Yeah,that could work too.I just don't really like the idea of same old GTA SA maps where we could customize them to some extent.

This suggestion should be expanded with a topic. Maybe make another topic for it and show which specific stunt locations you want, and then I can give you objective answer :D
-Sure,though I don't have any points in mind right now.For example,we could put a stunt ramp near naval base where the grenades are placed,so people can't easily fall into water,and,more importantly,speeding up with,let's say,a bike,would send you up on that military building across the naval ship.

Why, is this really needed? Is it worth giving it the time?
-Definitely.I'm really annoyed by uzi duelists,while playing as a sec,for example.They stagger not at all and what can I possibly do with a puny mp5?I'm not saying to increase it for some players,but for ALL.

I could imagine the president running away from the terrorists and hitting those pedestrians every damn time. This is more of a RP suggestion, don't see how it would interact with PTP's game mode.
-Goddamn,why does everyone understand the server as "ptp",whatever that is?It's the freaking roleplay we're doing,people.We all take roles and follow the duty,except for civilians.And we could further discuss on this,whether peds would be put everywhere or just in certain places,and whether they would be put aside like when the police arranges the traffic ;)
Hm alright,there's some support in the poll,guess we could expect some changes.
Let's roll

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2019, 12:50:56 pm »
-What's "db"?How would that make anything more powerful?
DB is drive by. When a player is driving and start shooting you with weapons from the car with q or e, its locking on the target and its as strong as some low level rapid fire hack, most of the players are surviving it by car jacking the one doing it. Imagine if his car was locked and you couldn't do anything.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2019, 04:29:31 pm »
I know what driveby is,just didn't know people would shorten even such a short word :P well,why would you give someone the privilege of jacking a car if they can be locked...?
Let's roll

PakoVH

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2019, 02:29:09 am »
I know what driveby is,just didn't know people would shorten even such a short word :P well,why would you give someone the privilege of jacking a car if they can be locked...?
Because this is Grand Theft Auto, also try to thing what will happen if a security lock the car to block the president get in the car? This will be a problem.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 02:30:49 am by Pako »

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2019, 01:40:26 pm »

If you think your own team can enter the car when you lock it and other teams wont, thats not how it works.
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2019, 09:44:27 am »
Because this is Grand Theft Auto, also try to thing what will happen if a security lock the car to block the president get in the car? This will be a problem.
Yeah...that's just a name.Cars play some role,but it's more about gangbang and mafia stuff.Also,I meant to /lock it for enemies only,while you can let your teammates in.But,the driver place should be able to be locked,if that can be done,so that no one can jack you if it's occupied already.
Let's roll

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2019, 07:11:55 pm »
  • Add a /lock option for cars (you can't be jacked,and you cannot leave without /unlock)
    This won't be added, it's GTA after all
  • Give the vice-president more skins,so we can use /cskin as him too
    https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=5062.0
  • Give VIPs tear gas grenade through /gas command (but limit its use) or through /holiday
    Tear gas isn't great for performance in GTA, so I don't think this is a good idea
  • Add molotov cocktails to some areas,like question marks,so players can choose which 2 take
    This could be included here: https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=4451.0
  • Add melee & other weapons on spawn so people can use what they want(discussion needed)
    https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=4451.0
  • Add triad skins to secs and terros (distribute equally)
    https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=5062.0
  • Make some areas in maps more interesting with texture mods (flood...)
    We have some areas that already have custom maps on it, we're not planning on adding more though
  • Rearrange areas(move objs)on maps to look more diverse than wut they do on actual maps
    See above
  • Put stunt points on certain places on maps
    I think there's enough stunt points already. You can always get the Packer to make a stunt yourself. And if you check some stunt videos in the off topic section, you'll see that if you're creative enough, you can make a stunt out of everything
  • If possible,increase the staggering from taking shots
    I don't think this is necessary
  • Put random (cpu) pedestrians walking and driving in maps like in the original game
    This is not possible (not on the same scale as SP), and it wouldn't add anything to the game
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 07:31:53 pm by Carg, Reason: Formatting »